Which of those organic nutes?

flexy123

I am looking into nutes and my head is spinning.

Someone today gave me a tip that with the soil I am using (Canna Terra Pro), it holds a lot of water and there is a higher chance of nuteburn when someone uses mineral fertilizers because the water doesn't run off that easily. (I can confirm this, this soil is like a sponge and I can imagine that salts could build up there).

Now I am looking into organic fertilizers which don't seem to have the problem, it is also my understanding that it's impossible to over-feed your plants with organic/bio ferts plus the ph doesn't need to be adjusted.

Also, we're new so I really want to keep it easy and not juggle a dozen overpriced products.

Those are the products I have found being a choice after some research....and I wonder whether there are any big differences between those products:

1) GHE General Hydroponics "General Organics" series
Biothrive Grow & Biothrive Bloon

2) BioBizz
Biobloom & Biogrow

3) Biocanna BioVega
Biocanna Flores, Biocanna Vega

Plus:
I have seen a lot of people mentioning
4) Plant Magic Oldtimer Organic
Olditimer Bloom and Oldtimer Grow

which only one online-store here in Spain has, it seems to be a product mainly used in UK but people are raving about it.

To me, all those products appear relatively similar but I can be wrong. I am currently tending toward Biobuzz since I have seen it mentioned often with good opinion about it.

Thank you!

Edit: I am now saying Biocanna since it has the advantage that ph doesn't need to be adjusted

If you do not want to mess with nutrient solutions at all, you can study up on super soil and compost teas. This method is pretty much water only from start to finish. You can find pretty inexpensive kits to make your own super soil. Search Build A Soil in google and they have the kits and mixes to get you started.

But to answer your original question, i would have to agree with thenuttyprofessor on this.

Ok I actually ordered 4) now, simply because whenever someone mentions this they're raving about it. Found ONE store here who carries it.

As for...I think it was BioCanna (?) which is ironically also the most expensive one, some people on forums said that they got N deficiency and then recommended to add this and that and that....TBH didn't sound right to me to buy something and than having to get additional nutes, the other one, BioBizz I think it was requires you to use both for vegging which I found odd. Overally the "oldtimer" stuff (probably not many in the US using this) overall sounded like the easiest and best, just from what people on forums said. I will see.

Back
Top Bottom