Planting seed & germination

Biobizz nutrient schedule there.
Screenshot_20210127-152051_Drive.jpg

Add the bloom once the plant is flowering.

As of now i am watering it with 4 shots of every 12hours, roughly 120ml each time. Should i be watering more or less?
For my plants -much less. But it’s hard to know how fast the medium dries out over at your place.

I plant my sprouted seeds into one gallon pots of pre-moistened soil and generally do not need to water again for at least ten days minimum. Occasionally I’ll have to mist the top near where the sprout is, if evaporation is turning the surface into a desert, but usually I don’t have to.
Do i need to add cal mag, or can i get by without it? i
You do not need it right now. Maybe once the plant gets going but that depends on what’s in your grow medium and nutrients- which I’m too short on time to go through right now.

i did use a glass bowl to "tent" the plant, i removed it yesterday since i managed to regulate temp and Rh at ideal levels of 23C/ 60%Rh.
The light should be 20cm from the “canopy”
Isn't 20cm too close to the plant? I was planing to use lower the light at 30cm for flowering and 50 cm for veging.

Add the bloom once the plant is flowering
thx man, when do you think i should start using the veg fertilizer, since the soil is pre fertilized? im thinking to start after the second week. i laso have to mention that i only have the veg and bloom products. do you think that the rest is just gimmicks or not? Also what's your opinion on cal/mag, im using RO filter for my water.

thx man, when do you think i should start using the veg fertilizer, since the soil is pre fertilized? im thinking to start after the second week. i laso have to mention that i only have the veg and bloom products. do you think that the rest is just gimmicks or not? Also what's your opinion on cal/mag, im using RO filter for my water.
Which soil are you in again? Probably won't need anything for 2 or 3 weeks. They'll tell you when they're hungry anyway. If using RO water I believe you'll need calmag. Hopefully someone else will confirm that. I use hard tap water so there's plenty in it already.

All depends how you're growing them mate. That light is advertised as good for 2x2ft flowering. Did you mention your tent size previously? You could grow one big plant or a number of smaller plants.

Yes my tent is a 2x4, i can fit inside 3 of those led lights, which is my goal. But as of now i dont want to spend any more money without having the knowledge to go with it. The plan is 3 leds, scrog, only autos, all toped. This way i can get my yearly supply with one grow. The light has more enough power for one plant, thats why i am asking.

Anyway another question for u guys. My little girl is growing day by day, the stem seem strong and sturdy. She has to round leaves and to pointy, with two more just popping. i am concerned about the color though, its light green and not dark at all, the plant doesnt seem sick or anything, i just want to know if thats normal. thx !!

Yeah you could easily do 2 plants in that space and under that light. When it comes to number of plants in regard to lighting it doesn't matter how many plants but what area of canopy that light will perform best for. You could have 1 plant or 10-20 creating the same footprint.

Anyway another question for u guys. My little girl is growing day by day, the stem seem strong and sturdy. She has to round leaves and to pointy, with two more just popping. i am concerned about the color though, its light green and not dark at all, the plant doesnt seem sick or anything, i just want to know if thats normal. thx !!
A pic will help. More than likely fine.

Cool. Just a thought, what lighting are you looking at her under? I've noticed under my LED's my plants look much lighter green than they do if I take them out and look under natural lighting.

under my led light, never had her outside xD It might be caused by the water, my filters were old but i changed them today just for my grows, brand spanking new :D Pics tomorrow to solve this too !!! off to bed now

here you go guys, have a look. Today i watered the pot completely and added 2ml of bio-grow. It was the complete watering. I'll let her alone for at least 5 days. I also planted another one with the method that u suggested above. i water the pot fully like it had a plant in it, poked a hole and planted the seed. Lets see if i can grow two plants simoultaneously with my current setup.

IMG_20210205_024809962.jpg

IMG_20210205_024823169.jpg

Back
Top Bottom