Germination question

HotBoxedMR2

im sorry for all the questions, but i just get all excited and antsy.

i germed 1 seed and it was a dud.
so i threw my SSH (super silver haze) in a cup of warm water. and at hour 18 she cracked open, but no signs of a tap root yet..

the question is. if i plant the seed now, would it sprout quicker then if i waited for the root to show? im just shy of day 3 in a few hours here. and she cracked a tad more but still no sign of the root..

am i being impatient? should i plant now and give light. or should i wait for the root to show BEFORE i plant?

thanks ahead of time guys, everything is appreciated

whats up 3S-GTE ..lol.. I think you need not to watch the water boil so much and just wait. george cervantes says when you se a tap root plant it. as for it growing faster it might or it might not i do not know, it will be stronger in life if they pop out by themselves. make sure to keep them it some what dark and very moist place hope this help out vroom vroom 3S-GTE

whats up 3S-GTE ..lol.. I think you need not to watch the water boil so much and just wait. george cervantes says when you se a tap root plant it. as for it growing faster it might or it might not i do not know, it will be stronger in life if they pop out by themselves. make sure to keep them it some what dark and very moist place hope this help out vroom vroom 3S-GTE

haha its a 4A-GE btw, i drive an 85 right now, i get my 96 turbo in a few months, once college slows down a little bit.. ill be 3S-GTE then tho ^^

anyways, im doing the warm water in a coffee mug with a plate on top, and it cracked 18hour mark, now we are well into day 4 and still nothing more then what i saw at hour 18. i dont know if she cracks open, takes a while to squeeze out. or what. im really sorry im a noob at this :(
:peace::bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom