Famous Women that smoke Marijuana.

parappadrapper

Easy quest.

List popular women who smoke the reefer.

Just wondering what kinda famous people either admitedly smoke it, are known to smoke it or obviously smoke it.

Sounds like fun, but I cant think of one.

Maybe

-Jennifer Tilly.

can anyone confirm that.

Talking about christina. I remember reading about
-Britney Spears doing the same thing.

Sweet isnt it?

Im sure
-Mary Jay Blige does smoke.

yea jennifer aniston for sure. there are probably girls out there that if people found out they smoked it would be so surprising.

irish fox said:
yea jennifer aniston for sure. there are probably girls out there that if people found out they smoked it would be so surprising.
Welcome to the boards fox.. First time I see you here. Enjoy your stay Cool

I heard Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt should DEFINITLY smoke! They should be a totally hippie couple, lying lazy in bed, eating and smoking.. how cool is that?? B) (yummie, Brad Pitt in bed... hahaha sorry guys, but I had to say that..mmh,what a blast thought................)

Rockstars are easy targets... Courtney Love obviously (what hasn't she consumed) though she wouldn't do much for a pro-marijuana case anyhoo.

I think Bif Naked does; it may be the only thing she didn't give up (besides sex).

Pamela Anderson (washes mouth out with soap)

We need a smiley that is just a set of tits with a spliff stuck between them.

Jenna Jameson
Also, I hate it when celebs admit to "occasionally" smoking weed. Nobody with that much cash "occasionally" smokes weed! Think about it. If you had an enough money where it wasn't an issue, and you liked weed (how it can take the edge off and relax you), would you smoke it occasionally? Hell no! You would smoke all the damn time... well at least I would Big Blunt

I'm pretty sure Kelly (and Jack) Osbourne do. Ozzy himself, no doubt, has smoked at least in his past.

Bif Naked Slayer

Janet Jackson
Whitney Houston....no fucking surprise.
Naomi Watts
The Bush Twins
Linda McCartney
Sinead O'Connor.....oh wait....famous women? Never mind.
Jane Fonda

Famous peopel in general...there's too many to list. Hundreds that I can think of.

I wonder if jennifer garner smokes weed....

Back
Top Bottom