AC 360: America's High

flank

Who here has been following Anderson Cooper's story on CNN about Marijuana? (Called "America's High")

I think its great! They show both sides of the argument, and also tries to familiarize the public watching with cannabis culture. Last night when i watched it, he spoke to a famous singer (forget her name) who had cancer and used weed to help. And he also spoke to a women with bi-polar disorder on how she got so hooked on marijuana. The great thing about that last story is, the women admitted that it was NOT the weeds fault, but her own for having an addictive personality, and said that she was FOR legalization.

They also did a tour of the "Farmacy", a medical shop. They talked about indica, and sativa, and the difference, and when you want to use both...

Its a great segment personally. Its on again tonight (June 16th) at 10 ET. I don't know if it is different every night or just a repeat, but either way, im recording it!

I watched it the last 2 nights and plan to watch the next installments as well. I like that they're bringing this up to be a forefront issue. I didn't like that last night they focused on mexican cartels growing in state parks.

I watched it the last 2 nights and plan to watch the next installments as well. I like that they're bringing this up to be a forefront issue. I didn't like that last night they focused on mexican cartels growing in state parks.

I actually didn't mind that segment, they made it seem as if legalization would take the power away from the cartels, and being able to grow it legally would remove the need for illegal grows in national parks.

I liked Dr Sangay Gupta on tonight. He knows his stuff and he said straight up, "Weed has lots of medical uses." Did everybody hear about Rhoad Island overturning the governor's veto for state stores for pot?

A good series to follow...the sad thing is this...we... the believers..the ones who know the facts pertaining to the noble weed ...are not the ones who need to watching these series...it is getting the brain-washed society..that needs to see and realize ..the bullshit the government has been solving in their faces for years...is just that...bullshit....the time is now...for an all out push to eradicate the old way..and recognize the benefits that are at hand...programs such as this make the "pharmasharks" push for more legislation against our cause...we have to counter with the facts...it's down to facts verses money....I refuse to give up....free the weed:nicethread:

We have decades of lies to overturn. You will see large amounts of monies from various "groups" thrown against legalizing. I am sure they will even come out with a new group of MADD, probably call it MACC..Mothers Against Cannabis Cultivation or something similar.

I liked Dr Sangay Gupta on tonight. He knows his stuff and he said straight up, "Weed has lots of medical uses." Did everybody hear about Rhoad Island overturning the governor's veto for state stores for pot?

Dr gupta is a huge success story for our side

He used to be against decrim and medicinal use and could be seen spouting the reefer madness party line on CNN.

He got schooled in a few open debates, I think with MPP's Kampia, or someone like that, and he's become legitimately convinced and has changed his tune.

It proves, to me at least, that even the hardline prohibitionists can be cracked when confronted with logic for a long enough period.

Back
Top Bottom