Fan?

So, I had my sights on an AC Infinity 4 inch fan with the temp and humidity control, but, a) someone tokd me they dont work well with filters, he recommenda tue the 6 Inch. I read the 1 star reviews (always) and they say its cheap, it break, it doesnt monitor and adjust humidity.
So, what else is the best fan system for 200 bucks or less?
I have the ac I infinity cloudline 6 inch with a Can filter and I love it

Thanks. How long have you had it? The 1 star reviews seem to indicate it not lasting.

Bummer. I'll have to keep tabs on it. I'm at about 50 days and it runs like way 1. I guess longevity is really the only thing I can't vouch for. It has 10 speeds and once it hits a parameter like high temp or humidity it ramps up fan speed (to the max setting you choose) until the environment is back within parameters.

I'll honestly be surprised if this one doesn't last. It seems well built. I think @MrSauga has one maybe he has had his for longer? Sorry, @MrSauga if I am remembering incorrectly.

My tent environment all day for flowering autos

20200219_191108.jpg

I see very few negative reviews on AC Infinity... was actually surprised to see something with so many positive reviews. I didnt want to pay the money for a vent fan but the following they have made me get a few. I have a 4" and 6" not sure the size of your grow space but they are both running through a filter just fine. The cfm output is a little less then other fans but they are almost silent and work perfectly for my needs.

Back
Top Bottom