fast drying

chibudman1231

wussup everybody, i just picked up an eight of sum dank but the buds dont look as dry as they could be, can i still smoke it,if i dry it will it be more potent??u guys kno any quick ways of dryin it i would really apprishiate(sp) it

oh just a lil smoke update, i wanted to try sum of it out since i hadent smoked all day, i picked one of da smallest buds n sum bong hits to da dome:bong: ,the taste wasnt bad n i felt a lil sumtin but it seemed the bud was burnin a lil fast. well im thinkin of just puttin them in a jar fo a day or two wut u guys think???

i was readin around and i decided to let it dry for a bit on sum newspaper n 2marrow i might put it in the jar. good idea?

chibudman1231 said:
i was readin around and i decided to let it dry for a bit on sum newspaper n 2marrow i might put it in the jar. good idea?
I think you can let it dry whatever way you wish, as long as it's exposed to air. If you want to get more potent bud though, you might want to cure it longer, putting it an air tight jar for a couple days as you mentionned would probably work.

well i left the bud over night on newspaper wen i woke up the biggest bud was dry so i put it in the jar, there wurr a couple that wurrent as dry as i wanted them to be, like danknbeyond said im afraid to put them in and get mold, so im being a lil coutious. how long do u guys think i should leave them in the jar for cureing its a small amount only an 1/8, thnx 2 everybody fo da input:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom