Great White Shark

piff123

yo was poppin 420 peeps...i just wanted to know if any of yall smoked sum great white shark before...can yall tell me if its a real potent smell and ifs its fluffy? and how much did u pay for a zip,quap,or w.e...thanx to whoever hits this post up with sum knowledge...peacee

90% of the information you're seeking answers to probably wouldn't be relative to your situation; as price is contingent apon person and the smell is dependant upon how/when it was cured...

OnionGobbler said:
90% of the information you're seeking answers to probably wouldn't be relative to your situation; as price is contingent apon person and the smell is dependant upon how/when it was cured...
well i jus want to know everys1 situtation or w.e...thas all jus want a broadview of wat peeple think..sorry

I'll tell you this much: It's my favorite herb. You're gonna get the giggles. You're gonna want to walk around and look at shit. You're gonna try to play video games but get lost in the graphics. It's a fun high. I suggest this type of high for social smoke sessions, so make sure you're with your buds.

TheOldGuy said:
I'll tell you this much: It's my favorite herb. You're gonna get the giggles. You're gonna want to walk around and look at shit. You're gonna try to play video games but get lost in the graphics. It's a fun high. I suggest this type of high for social smoke sessions, so make sure you're with your buds.
lols

stoner_123 said:
Im surprised all u guys no all these names. were i live im lucky 2 get any bud. im not picky on what kind. if i had options thow maybe i would be.
its not a shark its the strain man lol..i was jus wonderin bc my boy said he can get sum...

4DeuceZero said:
Someone needs to start a project to catalog and compare the genetics of some of these strains. It would be great to compare weed by different traits instead of names.
yea dat would be hott...i jus want to know bout this strain...cant find alot by searchin google..

It's a light green color with light yellow/orange hairs and a lot of crystals. The buds I've gotten have tended to be smaller than most (Purple Kush, for example), but that may have more to do with growing techniques and whatnot.

TheOldGuy said:
It's a light green color with light yellow/orange hairs and a lot of crystals. The buds I've gotten have tended to be smaller than most (Purple Kush, for example), but that may have more to do with growing techniques and whatnot.
does it look like it dusted with white powder or na...cuz i saw a pic of it and it look liked it was dusted with like white powder..and did it have a stinky potent smell?

Back
Top Bottom