Northern Lights Bud

piff123

was good peeps...yo my boy said he could get sum northern lights bud...i was wonderin how much does northern lights usually go for(ie. zip,quap.etc.)...? and how good is the high off it compared to other top strains..? and if u can also tell me how it looks,the potency smell and if its fluffy and has alot of trichs on it...and also is it hard like nugs or soft like haze..if u got pics then feel free to post...thanx again to whoever posts and doesnt flame me lol..jus want to know how the bud is...thanxx

This is Northern Lights, if it doesn't looks like this then what you haven't isn't NL. Just joking, NL has a good THC content, 15-20% and is an indica strain... The dude can sell you any regular bud and give it a name, they isn't really a way to know.. All I can say is that it isn't a white strain, so it shouldn't be whitish to much and it's isn't a purple strain either.. Should be nicely green, light or dark.. If it's real NL, you'll know man, should have a narcotic body high where you'll feel lazy and relaxed, the nigs will smell pungently sweet and taste very sweet and spicy.

BluntKilla said:
it would be any price that the good bud in ur town would go for. it's def worth the $
yea but idk around here bc no1 has northern lights...so i was jus wonderin wats like the highest i can sell for or sumthin..any more pics r welcome also

tru tru that...im jus tryin to find out bout that northern lights cuz my boy said maybe he could get it so im waitin for him to lemme know...does any1 know how much a quap would be...? cuz thas wat he gon get prolly

Prices varie from one place to an other... Here a gram is 10$cnd, shwag, mids or dro.. Can't help you out with that, sorry ;)

DaHui said:
Prices varie from one place to an other... Here a gram is 10$cnd, shwag, mids or dro.. Can't help you out with that, sorry ;)
how much is a quap up there? i think he was gettin it from canada too..

BUD-stain said:
i ve had this strain once, comes around here 50$ for an eighth every now and again,its a great high,but be very cautious, i smoked like 2 grams with one other person and my eyes were so red that my friend and i started to freak out, it was scary, there was no way i could have came close to passing as anything near sober
damn so its that good...was it fluffy and stinky potent smell?

Back
Top Bottom