Fat Neil's Winter Grow CKS Candy Cane Autos In Coco

They look happy! Planning on topping or anything?

Mm a bit late then, they should still do good! I've heard you can top autos between day 14 and 21 just for future reference

Yea autos like to show a bit early,I'm running photos right now and mine is just starting to sex at day 28 from seed so your not tooo early

Once they start putting out a good amount of pistils, but before they start budsites- and you can slowly transition from veg nutes to flower, that helps with a number of problems not that you have any right now:p your girls look happy!

Right now I'm running a couple white widows and a few blue Cindy's , all photos!

Cks auto NYC sour D day 26
420-magazine-mobile2130810235.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1679504378.jpg
420-magazine-mobile718420825.jpg
Nice man. Those look really good

As long as you top by day 21 (if I remember an auto group I was reading), you should be fine with topping. Apparently its when you top them late it can screw them up.

Neil, if you want a decent journal on training autos, check out the grower FlowerNose. She does some pretty damn cool training with autos.
Turns out I was already subscribed to this one. One of the many I subbed to and forgot all about :( On it now. Thanks stank

Back
Top Bottom