Favourite munchies!

I like a sweet/salty combo, so I usually get a frosty and dip my fries in it. Sometimes I'll dip my cheeseburger in my frosty, too. Lol... I know it sounds weird. ;-)

fries in the frosty is AMAZING, and you can't go wrong with a big bag of "munchies" the bags of chips with doritos, sun chips, pretzels, and cheesies

haha,,you Americans..lol..i love fries and mayo...or something quick...crackers and peanut butter....mmmm..now thats made me hungary..ps..i`m laughing with you not at you..

when i die zip me up and send me to Arizona.

I also love a fresh out the oven biscuit dipped in a mix of honey and softend real butter. Red Lobster cheese biscuits are really good, too.

I`m guessing your American biscuit...we call them scones but they are pretty much the same thing...we have jam and clotted cream on ours......i discovered biscuits in gravy in the states.:peace:

I`m guessing your American biscuit...we call them scones but they are pretty much the same thing...we have jam and clotted cream on ours......i discovered biscuits in gravy in the states.:peace:

Lol! I too discovered Biscuits and Gravy in the States on a recent trip to Alaska. We had breakfast at a great diner/bakery called The Roadhouse in Talkeetna. It is very popular with climbers and their portions are massive - fuel for climbing mountains on! Anyhoo, I thought I would give the B&G a go; it's a meal that really lines your stomach after a night out drinking the local 9% beer, Iceaxe! I love Alaska!!

B_G.JPG

While I'm on the subject, this is probably the best burger I've ever eaten! I love going out walking in the local area, and if I go with a couple of mates we usually take a camping stove and some munchies. We always keep an eye out for edible mushrooms and cook them up then and there.

This burger consists of a fat, juicy Moroccan spiced lamb patty, cracked black- pepper Cheddar cheese and freshly picked baby oyster mushrooms in a cheesy bread roll! Those baby oyster mushrooms were yummy!!

Best_Burger.JPG

..Oh, must not forget one of my other food discoveries in the States .. Easy Cheese!!:drool: Cheddar'nBacon flavour! .. Although, I've got to admit that the novelty soon wore off!

Cheese you can write with!!
easy_cheese.JPG

..and build with!!!
Easy_Cheese1.JPG

LOL nice tower of queso! A better job of the face cover-up next time? I guess it doesnt matter, what would the judge say? we've got you in a picture eating a cheese tower!!!! oh no!!! hahaha

And btw i love cheese wizz, especially stoned

LOL nice tower of queso! A better job of the face cover-up next time? I guess it doesnt matter, what would the judge say? we've got you in a picture eating a cheese tower!!!! oh no!!! hahaha

And btw i love cheese wizz, especially stoned

Face is covered up because cheese wizz is illegal in the UK..lol! .. Actually, it's really covered 'cause otherwise you can see right up my hairy nose!

LMAO! The cheese tower is amazing! The fritos make it even better! What can I say about the burger... I think it speaks for itself. ;-)

Aren't scones dry? LOL! I make biscuits at home and chop up real butter into small squares and then mix it into the batter. It makes them light and buttery and sooo good! Grands brand canned biscuits are really good too.

LMAO! The cheese tower is amazing! The fritos make it even better! What can I say about the burger... I think it speaks for itself. ;-)

Aren't scones dry? LOL! I make biscuits at home and chop up real butter into small squares and then mix it into the batter. It makes them light and buttery and sooo good! Grands brand canned biscuits are really good too.

I might say scones are drier yes...that sounds lovely the way you do it, it was a bit of a shock the first time i had a dinner in the States...a scone on my dinner...:peace:

For some reason I go salty/spicy/sweet.
I take green mangoes from the Philippines, add lime and sea salt, add roasted and ground chipotle peppers.
It's orgasmic.
If there's no mangoes I take cucumber, tomato, onion, and add the lemon, salt, and chili pepper.
Ahhh I'm so hungry now!

For some reason I go salty/spicy/sweet.
I take green mangoes from the Philippines, add lime and sea salt, add roasted and ground chipotle peppers.
It's orgasmic.
If there's no mangoes I take cucumber, tomato, onion, and add the lemon, salt, and chili pepper.
Ahhh I'm so hungry now!

Ah, thanks for that MAYAjade! Now I am hungry as well!! Right, where can I get some green Philippine mangoes!!!

I take it you are chopping raw cucumber, tomato and onion, then adding lemon juice, sea salt and roast chili peppers .. salsa style? Do you char the peppers?

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Damn! No mangoes or cucumbers; it's a dark, damp Sunday evening and all the shops are closed, but I do have some creamy Camembert cheese with truffle butter, some soft, stinky Teleggio, some strong Canadian Cheddar, onion chutney and wheat and rye with sesame seed crackers left over from a dinner party at my place the other night, so that will have to do .. for now. Cheesy, cheesy cheese! mmmmmmmmmmmm!:drool:

Ah, thanks for that MAYAjade! Now I am hungry as well!! Right, where can I get some green Philippine mangoes!!!

I take it you are chopping raw cucumber, tomato and onion, then adding lemon juice, sea salt and roast chili peppers .. salsa style? Do you char the peppers?

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well the ones at grocery stores are soft and yellow, but occasionally there'll be one on the brink of ripeness, still a bit tough & I'll get that one. If not, I go to an Asian Market and they carry them most the time.
The peppers are already ground & charred, I brought them back from Guatemala on my last visit. It gives the mangos & cucumbers a spicy but roasted taste.

I do them both salsa style. :]

Fast food will be the death of me, Fun-yuns, all different kinds of doritoes, ice cream. Plain burger with peanut butter on it. That's right its called a goober burger, its delicious.

. . . snicker ice cream bar ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom