Feedback

Check the trichomes, but from what I can see another week would do just fine.

420-magazine-mobile1302792380.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1171540476.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1903135115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile551584183.jpg

What y'all think
She's pretty! I don't think she's too close to being done though. I can't see the trichomes clearly in those pics. But there's other evidence she's not done being sexy yet. ALL her pistils are white except for where they've been damaged and turned brown. They haven't died on their own yet anywhere. That shows she's still in her sexual peak and waiting to be fertilized. She'll be ready to harvest as she finishes looking for pollen. I think the previous advice to wait a week was on track, but I wouldn't be surprised if you went another 2-3 weeks.

You mentioned early on that she began flowering at the beginning of September. Plan on at least 2 months (7-10 weeks) for flowering. Halloween, friend. Harvest near Halloween! .

Yea she is beautiful it's my first grow and I'm just exited to smoke it haha. Would you be able to point out what strain might be.? Or that is not possible at all?

Looks great! Nice work...and no it's possible to determine the strain...unless you know the strain that it came from.

I hope it's NY diesel! It's one of my fave's. Regardless, enjoy it & don't forget to post a smoke report.

I hope it's NY diesel! It's one of my fave's. Regardless, enjoy it & don't forget to post a smoke report.

I chopped her down a week and a half ago due to weather conditions. She was grown organic did not add no nutes she was grown in miracle grow. She's been into curing for a week. She don't smell like dank yet it's smells like ammonia kinda. Yesterday I smoked a doobie, she was named sour lemon skunk that's bkus of how she stank when she was fresh. Anyway the smoke was a lil harsh not too bad I've smoked shit from dispensaries that was worst. The high was very Stoney, chill, soothing, happy relax just great man hahah

Back
Top Bottom