Feeding clones - foliar?

I am trying a new to me way of cloning just using tap water. So far they are doing fine and are a getting the over misting of the older clones foliar feeds though I have not sprayed them directly. Do you folks foliar feed clones? if so how often ... or since I am using water do you folks put anything in?

DSC_8208_clone.jpg

DSC_8207_clones.jpg

Re: feeding clones ... foliar?

Contrary to alot of what people believe about growing marijuana, plants need to be regulaly sprayed and/or misted. Plants do and will feed off of nutrients supplied to their leaves with a nutrient solution mixture. Foliar feeding can give your plants a quick boost for a bigger, better, and overall higher yeilding harvest. You can add nutes or not, with you setup yea but like seedllings, not that much.

With no roots yet. You may want to mist with pure ph'd water. I am curious if they can take up water with no roots. If so, I will try the same method. My last 3 clones failed with the usual methods.

With no roots yet. You may want to mist with pure ph'd water. I am curious if they can take up water with no roots. If so, I will try the same method. My last 3 clones failed with the usual methods.

No misting!! I did not mist for two days .... look at these in the yogurt cup Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

I did feed last night with a very diluted foliar feed ... see my journal for a recent pic ... but I will post more pics here as they root

PS as for the water, it is tap water from a town source PH is 7 straight up (for you following my journal I finally tested :cheesygrinsmiley:) I did not leave it out overnight or anything ... and the water I add is right out of the tap!

I gotta see this. Good luck, I hope this works. Question though, Did you scrape or slit the bottoms of the stems 1st?

Back
Top Bottom