Foliar feeding

hi. new grower! I have been foliar feeding almost daily during light off as close to lights back on 30- mins to an hour. An added bonus to the stuff i use is it is supposed to help with pest and disease too. I just feed the same. I lightly spray a very fine mist. I use a large nasal spray bottle.2.4 ounces. it works soooo good and easy to spray around plant and under leaves. I use Bloom khaos by nectar for the gods.

yes but do you also use a regular watering Scheduell as well? The product I am using is a great product called Plant fuel Growth for my veg plants

The plants don't actually drink through the leaves,so spraying the leaves with anything
doesn't lessen their need for water.
They may absorb a little through the leaves,but not enough to make any difference in the amount of water they need to absorb through the roots to stay healthy.
It's actually a lot easier to just water a plant than it is to spray water under all the leaves (nutes are only absorbed by the undersides) ,especially on a large plant.
So no,you'll still need to water it just as often as you did before foliar feeding.

Why do you want to water them less? Healthy plants need water.

look at foliar feeding as a snack/ treat / desert and your watering as the main coarse .

Back
Top Bottom