BigDoubleOG

420 Member
Hi guys i am using General hydrophonics nutirents Grow,bloom,Micro,Diamond, nectar, calimagi,koolbloom,armor si,I wanted to ask I found this feeding Schedule on general hydrophonics website and im growing photoperidoic Durban poison SHould i follow these feeding Schedules ? im asking because i don't wanna harm my plant its in 1 week of veg.also i forgot to add im growing in Water farm Hydrophonics i have light on 50% power 18/6.humidity is on 60%,and temperature 25 to 33 C. PH is around 5.8 to 6.6.

sm_32ad4cf03e3d485d388a0163c030ac04.png

f9178288c675db32606b9c155461c3ac.png

Soil grower here.

Never used GH but nutes are made by scientists and well tested before going to market. Another point is that if you are in hydro then water itself does not contain any NPK and your crew will begin to yellow as they munch up the back up food source that is contained in the cotyledons. I would trust the feed chart.

but to be safe I’m going to shout at my Buddy @Rexer who grows in hydro every single day

I'm not too sure, the trio is very popular and I think most keep it diluted to roughly 1/4 strength to introduce the nutes. Watch how they react.

Are you using a LED light? If so, a touch of cal mag goes into every feeding.

Make sure everyday you check PH and EC/PPM, and this chart will help be a guide against those readings.

C62E28B0-CCEB-4E4A-BC84-A47103ECEC8B.jpeg-1.jpg

What are you using as a water source?

I use feeding schedules as a start, and a way to keep your supplement ratios up/intact

Once a plant starts in taking food, she decides if she can, or wants more.

In Hydroponics if you try to force more on her then she wants, you'll get nute burn in a hurry. Follow the chart aka the "hydro grow bible" and you can keep her at maximum uptake of nutes.

Always start ph at 5.8, let it rise on its own to rough 6.5 before bringing it back down to 5.8.

If you have a journal feel free to tag me and I'll help best I can

you da man Rexer, don’t ever hesitate to correct me if I go off script

I should have tempered my advice with….. nute companies prefer to sell more nutes so they might suggest higher dosage than is needed and to start at low dose and see how plant responds then move up slowly
No you gave good advice as always.

There are some who are more experienced then me who would say to start with manufacturers advice.

I just find it easier on a seedling to be given a bit too little of feed, then to chance a nute burn on it. The other thing is that some products can be given at higher doses right out the gate (MC comes to mind).

It's more of a preference, and as I've never used the full trio I'll give the safe route.

I can easily give a 3 or 4 week feed regiment (more for autos) using only the Micro and bloom only, but ive yet to actually buy a bottle of the "grow" from GH.

Thank you Rexer, and Guys <3 um im using normal water, yeah i was really confused when ph would go up on its own for no reason i guess its normal :D thank you and il update u guys

What is your PPM/EC from the tap water your using?
I'm assuming by "normal water" that you mean tap water?

A slow rise in PH is normal and should be expected.

Keep an eye on your ph and EC/PPM and use it against the chart I gave. It will tell you if you need to raise PPM/EC (aka nutes level) or lower it. If you keep on top of it, you'll fix issues before they even show in the leaves.

I don't know EC but PPM is 300 right now inside the 15 liter pot of water, and yes just Tap water.ph is 5.84, temperature of the water is 19c, im adding the nutrients little by little from 1 liter Cup im mixing everything there and then adding it in the hydro, in the mixed 1 liter tap water and nutrients the ppm is 750,temperature in the tent is 25C , 70 humidity it has risen up because its really cloudy outside :D i also took some pictures take a look. also i wanted to ask my LED lights are on 50% power right now Should i Turn it up ? if not when should i turn it up ? The water levels are going down quite a bit everyday, PH level is rising everyday, and i Don't know about EC.il buy a EC Meter but it will arive in 2 months so :D if i can do without that it would be awesome for now.

223622126_941112826620187_9135901625911779764_n.jpg

224334713_4423903214332934_407555557460001411_n.jpg

219682008_190488633095555_2792080435068766747_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom