Help - GH feeding

Go light on the Armor Si...if you hit them hard with potassium silicate (Armor Si) you will get burns on the edges moving inward on your fan leaves. .25 ml/gallon is what I use...that is 1/4 ml/gallon...Also, silicon (Armor Si) will be put in water first before anything else (w/ RO water)...if you're using a cal/mag supplement they too likes to be mixed in first (w/RO water), so I mix cal/mag first then silicon (Armor Si).

Armor Si will also make your pH go up when used so be aware of that as well. :)

Well how I take it for ex. Armor si, micro, grow, bloom, rapid, blend, and plus, now I only a baby lol she's only on week 2

If this is a just popped (germinated) seedling you don't need any nutrients for 2-3 weeks, if this is a rooted seedling/clone then you should be fine giving 1/8-1/4 strength nutrient/additives....go slow and slowly build up the EC/TDS/PPM.

popped/germinated seeds no roots = no nutrient for 2-3 weeks until you have nice roots

Early veg = EC .5 - .7 / 250-350 ppm on the Hanna (.5) scale

Late veg = EC .7 - 1.2 / 350-600 ppm on the Hanna (.5) scale

Early flower = EC 1.2 - 1.6 / 600-800 ppm on the Hanna (.5) scale

Late flower week 4-6 (8 week strain) = EC 1.6 - 2.0 /800-1000 ppm on the Hanna (.5) scale....after week 6 I 'm slowly decreasing the EC/TDS/PPM and letting the plant start using up some reserves.

Each strain is different in what they like, as always start low & slow, if you start to see nute burn in any stage back off on the nutrients by a 1/4 and everything should be back to normal in no time. And of course if they look like they need a little more bump it up slowly, easier to fix underfed than overfed. :)

Also, go easy on the Floralicious Plus..a little goes along way.

EC-to-PPM.jpg

I was off by far, o.o I understand the Hannah chart a little bit. I have going off of the gh simple chart so in this case my next change around go lightly I'm going to repeat week 2 because I didn't use any addys this week but next week I'm going too, so I'm going to do a quarter less then I did this week this new feeding but my baby has been stressing you think that stress is coming from the feeding?

Back
Top Bottom