Feminized seeds

tandemdreams

Ok so im making my own fem seeds and was wondering if it was possible to remove the one branch i forced and keep it alive till i collect pollen? If so the best way to do this would be appreciated

my world stays at 4:19 cause i always gave a minute

Not 100% sure but I do know one way to determine sex is to cut a clone and force flower. So I'm thinking if it will still flower after being cut and cloned before the cloned roots even develop then it should be possible to collect the male pollen from a force flower clone.

Can anyone chime in.
I do not want to steer this person wrong

See thats the impression im under but I don't wanna get it wrong. i dont want waste my whole grow either just tryin to get more feminized blue dreams and perform a cross of her self topping ass and silver haze

Ok so im making my own fem seeds and was wondering if it was possible to remove the one branch i forced and keep it alive till i collect pollen? If so the best way to do this would be appreciated

It is possible just time consuming.....take the cut....treat in as a clone..... Reveg..this is the time consumer.....flower and pollinate

Are you using the colloidal silver method?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yes ive used it before it worked well but i just trash batched it and let it all go to seed this time i bagged the plant and only changed the one branch now it really just cones down to timing

It is possible just time consuming.....take the cut....treat in as a clone..... Reveg..this is the time consumer.....flower and pollinate
Yeah im running it all together since the haze has such a long flower cycle im not revegging its going to be interesting but im excited at the challenge and the prospect of eventually creating a self topping strain

Back
Top Bottom