Feminizing sprays?

Re: Feminizing sprays

What is a feminizing spray?

Probably some kind of diluted silver solution.

Feminizing Spray is specially formulated to give you the most amount of feminized pollen and seeds possible for your strains. Spray the feminizing spray on your chosen area(s) and watch the magic happen. You will produce feminized pollen on a female plant with no hermaphrodite traits. Plus you have complete control of the pollen to use when and where you want it.

Here is a link - How to Use Colloidal Silver to Produce Feminized Seeds

I work for CG Corrigan a dispensary in New Mexico it's what we use to make feminized seeds all female seems like a lot of people have not heard of it

Sent from my Z815 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I make colloidal silver and use it spray my plants with. They are female plants. Usually I use it to spray very small clones in flowering to cause them to hermie. Then I use that pollen-producing plant to pollinate another female clone to produce fem seed. I never thought of it as a 'feminizing spray' since the plants are. already female- but I see what you're talking about now.
Early in my current journal is a post on how I make colloidal silver.

You're better off to just order it off of the internet and then mix it yourself it's very difficult to make not to mention cost more than me then to buy I started working for dispensary and they taught me how to do it I was wondering how how they make feminized seeds

With powerful techniques like this, is there an advantage to saving enough feminized seeds to always grow new crops from seed? Or does cloning still have a place for today's home grower?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Feminized seeds will have less genetic diversity than seeds produced by a male and a female. But they still carry some genetic variation and will produce different phenotypes- depending also how stabilized the strain was being with. So growing from fem seed and growing clones isn't the same thing. A clone will always be more predictable

I did not know that I guess that's why the plants that I get from the dispensary or more powerful than the ones that I order from online but I'm just feminizing just so I can keep the same strain and not have to keep buying them will constantly I will only run a mother plant for about a year too

Here is how I make CS.

Weasel Forges Ahead
I work with silver for one of my jobs so I have lots lying around. Most people can find something silver in the house to use though. I wouldn't waste my money buying CS- unless you're looking for the food grade version.

Feminized seeds will have less genetic diversity than seeds produced by a male and a female. But they still carry some genetic variation and will produce different phenotypes- depending also how stabilized the strain was being with. So growing from fem seed and growing clones isn't the same thing. A clone will always be more predictable

Thanks for that explanation weasel, quite informative. Maybe you can check and improve my move forward plan based on learning about CS. I have a mother that is 9 months old and ready for retirement. I'm now thinking I will use the CS technique to flower her out with seeds. Then her seeds will be used to find a new mother. Does that make sense? Can she fertilize herself just fine or do I need to make a clone of her to receive the pollen? Thanks in advance for your advice.

Thanks for that explanation weasel, quite informative. Maybe you can check and improve my move forward plan based on learning about CS. I have a mother that is 9 months old and ready for retirement. I'm now thinking I will use the CS technique to flower her out with seeds. Then her seeds will be used to find a new mother. Does that make sense? Can she fertilize herself just fine or do I need to make a clone of her to receive the pollen? Thanks in advance for your advice.

As long as you dont spray her totally you can self pollinate. She still needs female buds and the female pollen sacks.

Just spray 1 after of the lower branches Tire string on it so you know what branch you fertilized that way you don't ruin your whole plant two to three weeks after you start spring you will see pollen sacs

Yeah just spray one branch regularly for a few weeks -within about three weeks you should start seeing hermie flowers appearing. At that point you can stop. The sprayed area will grow hundreds of hermie flowers a.k.a. nanners. If you don't mind a bit of pollen flying around everywhere pollinating whatever is in the room it's fine to do it this way. Some people have concerns about smoking any part of a plant that may have been in contact with colloidal silver. Personally I think as long as you don't smoke the sprayed section you will be fine. Silver isn't toxic to humans- though I doubt any health studies have been done of what happens when you smoke it. This is one reason people often use a small plant to spray- it can be thrown out afterwards.
Nanners don't seem to produce as much pollen as male flowers. The number of seeds produced is quite small compared to the large number of nanners produced by the spray.

Back
Top Bottom