Final 2 week flowering question

Smetties

OK So its coming to the end of my first plants life.

What I wanted to know is does the plant give off any signs that its time to start flushing or only using water no nutes.

I keep reading every where flush and water only the last two weeks but how do you know exactly when to start it ?
I have read plenty on when to harvest and watching you trichs make sure 2/3 or more are cloudy if they hit to much of a amber color you missed you window.

Any help is good help... Thanks as always guys

Congratulations for making it this far!

The final process, is the most important. We spend all this time doing our best putting forth our best effort getting them this far, we want to do it correctly.

I wait until I see about 5% amber trichomes. I'm looking for a higher THC buzz rather then the CBD. I wait until I see those numbers then I begin to flush. I documented a Flush in this thread here about half way down the page. Please check it out. I hope it helps

Pigeons420 does Flush

I try to achieve the lowest amount of PPM I can by flushing with distilled water or RO water. Whatever is available with the lowest about of PPM. I try and flush my plant until the run off is less that 100. but the lower the better.

Wish you luck!

if you are in a DWC, sure flush ..but as its your first grow, I would not,
and use this number one grow, the control point for all futures flushes

Back
Top Bottom