• Total voters

illtimmer

FINAL PRODUCT...GROWN WITH ""CFL'S"" ONLY!!! -NUFF SAID.:ganjamon:

Final-Cola.jpg
Final_product-front.jpg

Final_product1.jpg
cola_top.jpg

MMM...GIVE SOME FEEDBACK OR COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED...1.:smokin:

RATE FROM 1-10...10 BEING THE DANKIEST...

Re: Final product...GROWN WITH ""CFL'S"" ONLY

:amen:
I think its pretty good lookin bud for only 3 68 watters. There's a serious cfl club starting up here. seriously. but you and the skooter clowns are definitly ownin the 68watters right now..

you got a final weight?

I give a 8...3.5 ozs! A great first time job. I can tell you were a proud papa, love showing her off. Little sad to chop her? Also a great learning experience for you. Very happy for you illtimmer! Enjoy the THC from your TLC. :roorrip: :peace:

Seems like alot of white hairs... shoulda gave it another week.

Seems like alot of white hairs... shoulda gave it another week.

hair color means nothing...trying to determine harvest readiness by pistil color is useless. The only true measure is to look at the trichs under a microscope...you can buy a pocket microscope from Radio Shack for about 13 usd. As the trichs mature they will pass from clear to cloudy to amber. With indica strains this gives you some measure of control over the high...clear to clear and partly cloudy will give a more "up" high associated with sativas. As the trichs change into a more amber color, you will get more of the body stone, or couchlock high.

thx yall...yeah i've tried it a few times now...and not to be bias but I give my baby an 8...nothing more nothing less

and the pistils-after the harvest are mainly brown now...the I have a 100X scope which let me know that she was ready for me...I like the upper high more than the body stone

and this was only one plant...but, I successfully cloned her three times...one is doing amazing...the other two are making it...but nothing like the one...do yall know why my clone is like a bush with single leaf, leaves...the new ones seem to be switching to 5 points...if I can...i'll get a pic or 2 to show yall...

thx:thanks:

nice bud. i did 4 weeks with 4 100w cfls with 4 plants they are veggin out well but i switch over to LED UFO.

You are having some great luck with the CFL's , may be the wave of the future, I am trying at the moment, I like the fact that they put less on the meter.

Nice job man, I can only hope I have similar to half that.

Cheers

APPLAUSE,APPLAUSE, I give ya a 9.0!

I've completed 9 grows with ALL CFLS, but I became a CFL Junkie. With every grow, I added more bulbs. I have learned that after two grows, to toss them, they will still light up, but they put out much diminished lumens.

Back
Top Bottom