Finally Enlightened

Cannachick

Hey guys. Wanted to say a hello. My name's Jenny and I just started at an internship with NORML, which has really been opening my eyes. The more I learn about cannabis the more strongly pro-cannabis I feel, and quite frankly somewhat horrified at the way that marijuana has been handled by the government and legislation as well as socially. It just makes me wish that there was more honest, frank, undistorted information and dialogue in society about weed. So I know I still have lots more to learn but I really want to, so that I can spread true information and help all of the people who come through our organization.

Love and light

Hie I am happy to have a place to discuss and be able to get all the information I need. I have been using this site for a year and was really helpful. I am using cannabis legally for a year and growing and cloning. I am working to coming out with gourmet food for medical dispenser so far really good comment. Now if any body has info on how to open a medical clinic or to sell to clinic in California help me. If any need help to grow my knowledge are getting much better but always improvement. I want to be involve more to legalize it, we had prohibition for long enough. Like my good friend say make every body high and everything gone be all right.::peace::rollit::ganjamon::Rasta:

Hey Jennie...new here myself...but find myself welcoming people....there is alot of info at hand at this site....and with you being at NORML...congrats and thanx for the work that has been going on....I have been a NORML supporter and follower since the early 70's....we are on the brink of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel....once again welcome to a helluva community:welcome::grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom