First Ever Post - SOG Questions

meditom

Hi this is my first ever post on the forums and just a question on Sea of green.

What is the ideal pot size for Sea of green, i was going to do 4 rows of 4 (16 plants) in 12 litre pots in a 5x5 area (ds 150) 1000w etc etc etc....

Thanks.

Well I was giving this some time for a SOG guy to answer but since no one has I am gonna just throw this out.

Now I never done SOG....but. I do run both soil and Hydro though. My understanding is a SOG can not be done in soil..it kind of defeats the purpose and can't actually be done correctly. You can try but it wont grow fast enough to be worth it and it wont be a sea.

SOG is a bit of a more complex Professional method where you really want to know a lot about growing first before you try that. It is not for personal growing it has really only one advantage and that is turn around time. Doing it right you have a ton of very small single kola plants that you finish off in a fraction of the time and get going all over again. You want to use a large tray to do flood and drain, traditional Ebb n Flow.

This is not a recommended method before you have done a few grows. And none of the big time professional growers are doing SOG. This is what guys do in their basement who are trying to make quick turn black market weed.

Best of luck!

If you want to do this and you are new YOU MUST START A JOURNAL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom