First Grow - 450W LED - AK48 & Cheese

wow, they stretched too far,,,, you 'could' try and *carefully* re-bury them so they are only about 1 inche above soil. do not compact the dirt to tightly. If they aren't too far gone already.. :(

also, if you do not have a fan in the room, you need to get one. A small fan creating wind currents in the tent is essential. both to help them breath, (and later stages to help prevent mold) but it also stimulates the plats to make their stems thicker. If no breeze at all, stems will stay abnormally thin. Dont point the fan directly at them, you dont want a hurricane, just a gentle breeze.

wow, they stretched too far,,,, you 'could' try and *carefully* re-bury them so they are only about 1 inche above soil. do not compact the dirt to tightly. If they aren't too far gone already.. :(

also, if you do not have a fan in the room, you need to get one. A small fan creating wind currents in the tent is essential. both to help them breath, (and later stages to help prevent mold) but it also stimulates the plats to make their stems thicker. If no breeze at all, stems will stay abnormally thin. Dont point the fan directly at them, you dont want a hurricane, just a gentle breeze.
Thanks for the info.. Ive had 2 fans. On to bring air in which was hittin the walls & another to exhaust the air. Adding another one in. But theyre already too far gone.. I did pile dirt up so theyd only stick an inch above but then the stem got so thin and the plants ended up curling up

Well.. First grow was a failure . Gonna add another fan and move my setup. Temps got up to about 85 degrees for 3 days. You live and learn..

That is really weird. Maybe some sort of sickness down below? Stretching is also weird considering the intensity of LED. I honestly never saw anything like this. It is as if it was sick or perhaps the LED was too intense? But then again it is against the logic that it streched. Very weird. Hopefully it is strain-related but I believe AK48 is a very vigorous strain.
85F is nothing. I say this because before I added so many fans into my setup (3 intake, 2 outtake, 1 oscillate), back then during early veg, temp could go up to 33°c or 91+F.
I think we need to figure out exactly what happened. Otherwise the next batch could end up the same. I may have missed it, but dont you have the cheese still going? Or are they both gone?

It might have been a cheap led.. Around 120 bucks on Amazon. The cheese strain was the first one to stretch and curl up. The ak started to do the same 3 days later.
2 new seeds germinating right now. I went as far as flushing the coco some more and making sure the bottom isnt soaking wet. Its not lack of feeding? Should I feed the coco canna A&B or rhizo before planting my next ones?

personally before i putmy taproot into soil i put 10ml of canna a and b through the soil with 2L of water (ide also add your rhizo if i had some) remember not to over nute though or theyll die too, move the light down to about 20" and see how they do. my light was £120 ($151) so cant see if being a light problem?

personally before i putmy taproot into soil i put 10ml of canna a and b through the soil with 2L of water (ide also add your rhizo if i had some) remember not to over nute though or theyll die too, move the light down to about 20" and see how they do. my light was £120 ($151) so cant see if being a light problem?
Im deff going to end up charging my coco this time
sorry if I missed it but,,, what was your light cycle?
I started with 24 hours until my seedlings popped out. This was bc my timer was being shipped to me then I reverted to 18/6

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom