First Grow Advice Needed

I've read about harvesting earlier if you're wanting to use the plant for oils and cooking? That is easier for mom to ingest. I'll still roll her a few so she can go do what she loves. Which is play golf. So I guess my question is; do all three plants need to be harvested at the same time?

They can be harvested at different times. This is usually done to get higher CBN levels in those harvested later, or to let the slower plants mature.

I can't smoke it, so off to the rosin press my harvests go. I do dry and cure the buds first. From the press, the rosin is decarbed and mixed with other rosin and coconut oil to get the cannabinoid content I want at the desired strength. This is then put into capsules. I treat it as a medicine.

Does anyone see any deficiencies in the plants? Should I take different pictures before I put the girls to bed?

I don't see any cause for concern at this point.

Yes. They are also available with WiFi.

Here's a shot from the USB unit I bought about three years ago. The new ones have higher resolution.

full

Candida (CD-1) Trichomes Before Harvest

I also recommend you get the optional stand. The ones they come with are not very good at all.

full

USB Microscope with Optional, and Supplied Stands.

Note that you will need to remove the guard as shown at high magnification.

Back
Top Bottom