update on garden and need advice!

BigSmoker1275

Updated on garden and would like some advice or comments. If their is anyone following me let me know because I am thinking about doing a journal and wasn't quite sure if anyone would follow it. I have the pics in gallery I just have to put them in order. I raised the carts up two foot for better watering and tending. Working on a drain idea. I have plastic at the bottom of the carts and need an idea on how to drain it. Next I started up a small veg with my second 400 watt light. In four more weeks I will be going into flowering hopefully! Advice on that would be great. Also been thinking about adding CFLs to the side of the plants. I have like ten 23 watt bulbs that produce 1600 lumens each. Would do y'all think about that ?

IMG_20150413_051745740_HDR.jpg

So far so good. Dealing with temp issues since I raised the garden and also haven't had a exhaust to the smaller veg light. How's it going in the good ole outdoors? Any small trees yet?

Uh... Yea carpet sucks because it holds dirt and what not about half of my house I have removed the carpet and put down the laminated floors.

My idea about draining the water out of the table would be to place a folded up matchbook ( or something similar) under one of the legs, cut a hole in the side of the box over a bucket. Just a slight angle is all you need. As far as lighting I would just stick to the hps lights. They do great especially since you've tied them down you really don't need to get too crazy with supplemental lighting. Keep it simple.

I think the cfl around the outside of the plants would help the under growth since light doesn't get to them.

Back
Top Bottom