First Grow Ever White Widow Autoflower

I think 24/0 it's too much, and your LED will need some resting time as well if you don't want to burn it, right?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah I deff don't want to burn my light out that would suck

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It sounds like you've done your homework, you've got things on order.

You've done a good job at setting yourself up for success from what I can see .

...be nice because...In the end, aren't we all just flower growers?

With the White Widow Auto make sure it does start to show signs of flowering in a few weeks. CKS is having issues with some auto's not actually being autos and people having to switch to 12/12 for flowering. True auto's never need 12/12 to start flowering!

It sounds like you've done your homework, you've got things on order.

You've done a good job at setting yourself up for success from what I can see .

...be nice because...In the end, aren't we all just flower growers?

thank you yeah i did my homework before i started.... the homework part has beeen going on for a couple years now i have my own place and can start everything so im doing it now finally just wanted to make sure i remembered everything....

but now adays it wasnt that hard youtube is our best friends too everything is on there but i just wanted to get an actual live time opinion because a lot of that stuff was years ago

With the White Widow Auto make sure it does start to show signs of flowering in a few weeks. CKS is having issues with some auto's not actually being autos and people having to switch to 12/12 for flowering. True auto's never need 12/12 to start flowering!

okay thank you i will make sure i will keep that in mind... do you know anyone or do you have seeds for sale that i could but im looking to get more but i dont want to get every seed i own from CKS just because i wanna see whats out there if you could direct message me and let me know that would be greatly appreciated

okay thank you i will make sure i will keep that in mind... do you know anyone or do you have seeds for sale that i could but im looking to get more but i dont want to get every seed i own from CKS just because i wanna see whats out there if you could direct message me and let me know that would be greatly appreciated

I've been talking with a couple people that ordered from Bonza seeds, seems like a good company and no issues with shipments. They're another 420 mag sponsor. They also have a really impressive selection to choose from.

CKS is having issues with some auto's not actually being autos and people having to switch to 12/12 for flowering. True auto's never need 12/12 to start flowering!

I bought 5 seeds of WW from Crop Kings. But due to personal sudden changes of plans this year, I unfortunately will not be able to grow anything until winter returns.

Reading that CKS has been having issues with some autos... That's quite disconcerting. I've never grown anything like this before. The seeds themselves weren't cheap.

Tourst, was the issue about problems with their autos publicly announced? If so how long ago? I received our order in February of this year.

As far as lighting goes, what do true autos truly need? I thought lights on when the sun rises and lights off when it's darker. Yes? No?

Thanks for all the WW topics by new grower! Btw, who did you purchase the tent from? What kind of a pH metre is highly recommended please?

I'm only interested in growing on a very small scale as it's purely for purposes of managing chronic pain. I've no interest in recreational use. I just want to function!

Thanks so very much for the great pictures and tidbits that'll help along the way when I start growing early this winter 2017-18. I wish I could start the seeds but can't because I'll be flying out of state several times each month. It'll be impossible to journal anything when not home. Thanks so much again!!!

"There is a world of difference between what you are taught and what you learn" ~ Jeff Demand

Lots of us have Candy Cane autos that CKS sold us and they turned out to be Sour Jack. Mine should have finished in January but are still flowering for another 3+ weeks and are over 5ft.

Just saw someone post a CBD auto cheese at 10 weeks and still not budding when it should be finishing.

Just watch them!

Lots of us have Candy Cane autos that CKS sold us and they turned out to be Sour Jack. Mine should have finished in January but are still flowering for another 3+ weeks and are over 5ft.

Just saw someone post a CBD auto cheese at 10 weeks and still not budding when it should be finishing.

Just watch them!

I can attest to what Torst is saying. I'm one of the ones that was in the CC mix up.
Almost seems like another thread could be needed just to keep up on the mix ups...

Start the m 18/6 an stay at that if u want huge veg autos that show flower 24 on is a small plant an does look to flower aggressive I still think they need to be put 12/12

All seedlings are on day 3 in the medium, the seedlings have been on 18-6 light cycle for the last 2 days
420-magazine-mobile595250898.jpg
seedling 1 is growing good
420-magazine-mobile800877512.jpg
seeding 2 I'm just experimenting and I started it in a cup
420-magazine-mobile276245671.jpg
seedling 3 is also in a cup just doing a little testing but the seedling is also growing
420-magazine-mobile1504709203.jpg
seedling 4 is growing but it's first set of leaves still hasn't came out of the shell maybe it's a little scared

If anyone has any tips please don't hesitate to share

All seedlings are on day 3 in the medium, the seedlings have been on 18-6 light cycle for the last 2 days
420-magazine-mobile595250898.jpg
seedling 1 is growing good
420-magazine-mobile800877512.jpg
seeding 2 I'm just experimenting and I started it in a cup
420-magazine-mobile276245671.jpg
seedling 3 is also in a cup just doing a little testing but the seedling is also growing
420-magazine-mobile1504709203.jpg
seedling 4 is growing but it's first set of leaves still hasn't came out of the shell maybe it's a little scared

If anyone has any tips please don't hesitate to share

Let it ride. One of my last ones took an extra couple days to fully sprout. Like you said. Maybe just a little stage fright.

"Let's be nice to each other because in the end, we're all just flower growers."

Let it ride. One of my last ones took an extra couple days to fully sprout. Like you said. Maybe just a little stage fright.

"Let's be nice to each other because in the end, we're all just flower growers."

420-magazine-mobile931493967.jpg
seeedling 1 looking good looking good
420-magazine-mobile1148876879.jpg
seedling 2 is coming along
420-magazine-mobile750338725.jpg
seedling 3 moving at a lil bit slower pace ...

This is day 5 and the plants are looking nice .... watered today for the first time no nutes or anything just plan ph water

If I should do anything else let me know

420-magazine-mobile931493967.jpg
seeedling 1 looking good looking good
420-magazine-mobile1148876879.jpg
seedling 2 is coming along
420-magazine-mobile750338725.jpg
seedling 3 moving at a lil bit slower pace ...

This is day 5 and the plants are looking nice .... watered today for the first time no nutes or anything just plan ph water

If I should do anything else let me know

She grows! .

Seeds come with enough "food" and energy to sustain them through the first week of growth. The soil will have plenty of nutrients to take you to week 3. And then I wouldn't go any higher than 1/4 strength to start the first couple feedings. Probably upping it to 1/2 strength week 5 or so.

I'm a hydro guy, I just happen to read anything an everything I can. Any soil guys wanna weigh in on this?

Start the m 18/6 an stay at that if u want huge veg autos that show flower 24 on is a small plant an does look to flower aggressive I still think they need to be put 12/12

It will not need 12/12 if it's a true auto.
It's been done time and time again and every time yield and weight are affected.

If it doesn't bud after a few weeks and you HAVE to flip to 12/12 then it's not an auto flower. It's a photo period female and needs to be grown as such.

Okay so you think I should stick with the 24/0 cycle for this grow just so I'm not changing anything up

I started my WW autos on 24/0 but after about 2 weeks I switched to 20/4 loving this cycle. Since its autoflower, its NOT that sensitive to light changes, or even giving it a little more darkness. Sometimes I give them 5 hours of dark. I am running about 1200 W LED so they get plenty of light. Hell, there was 2 days about 3 weeks ago I left the lights on 48 hours straight in the middle of flower because I got hurt and was in the hospital. Theyre tough plants

I've been talking with a couple people that ordered from Bonza seeds, seems like a good company and no issues with shipments. They're another 420 mag sponsor. They also have a really impressive selection to choose from.

I orderd about 16 seeds from Bonza. SUPER FAST and SUPER STEALTH delivery. I am currently growing one of their Blue Mammoth Autos right now. And she is looking GOOD! Germinated her on 3/11, and she was breaking soil by 3/15. Can really see the indica in her, the leaves are FAT

I started my WW autos on 24/0 but after about 2 weeks I switched to 20/4 loving this cycle. Since its autoflower, its NOT that sensitive to light changes, or even giving it a little more darkness. Sometimes I give them 5 hours of dark. I am running about 1200 W LED so they get plenty of light. Hell, there was 2 days about 3 weeks ago I left the lights on 48 hours straight in the middle of flower because I got hurt and was in the hospital. Theyre tough plants

Good that's what I like to hear , my plants at on 18/6 light right now and I'm going to keep it that way because it's on a timer so it does it by itself so I'm not touching anything

Back
Top Bottom