First Grow Ever White Widow Autoflower

I orderd about 16 seeds from Bonza. SUPER FAST and SUPER STEALTH delivery. I am currently growing one of their Blue Mammoth Autos right now. And she is looking GOOD! Germinated her on 3/11, and she was breaking soil by 3/15. Can really see the indica in her, the leaves are FAT

Ahhhhhh! So excited to see this. I keep looking at their site and changing my "cart" items every day lol the just have SO many I'm having problems deciding. I know I know first world problems .

"Let's be nice to each other because in the end, we're all just flower growers."

Ahhhhhh! So excited to see this. I keep looking at their site and changing my "cart" items every day lol the just have SO many I'm having problems deciding. I know I know first world problems .

"Let's be nice to each other because in the end, we're all just flower growers."

I'm looking for some seeds myself

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here is my Blue Mammoth Fem-Auto from Bonza. She sprouted on 3/15 i am going to top and LST her.

420-magazine-mobile1518758612.jpg

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Looking good! Those beauties are gonna explode with growth soon

The plants (like any other flower) will give you signs when they're thirsty. As long as the leaves are a healthy green and not super droopy it's probably happy.

The plants (like any other flower) will give you signs when they're thirsty. As long as the leaves are a healthy green and not super droopy it's probably happy.

420-magazine-mobile1281487268.jpg

All plants are looking good some staring to grow sideways but let me know what to do next taking any ideas I just wanna grow happy plants

420-magazine-mobile1281487268.jpg

All plants are looking good some staring to grow sideways but let me know what to do next taking any ideas I just wanna grow happy plants

Looking good! They grow how they grow. You can try some LST (low stress training) to move it where you'd like. Keeping a low even canopy with LST will increase your yield also .

Looking good! They grow how they grow. You can try some LST (low stress training) to move it where you'd like. Keeping a low even canopy with LST will increase your yield also .

Should I wait until they get a little bigger to LST and how do I do it

Should I wait until they get a little bigger to LST and how do I do it

Personally, I like to wait until there's about 6 to 8 inches of growth before starting training. Truth be told I am at work right now LOL google low stress training marijuana. You'll get some fantastic tutorials.

Personally, I like to wait until there's about 6 to 8 inches of growth before starting training. Truth be told I am at work right now LOL google low stress training marijuana. You'll get some fantastic tutorials.

Question when would you say I should start topping

Btw these plants are on day 11

Looking good!

General rule of thumb when topping autos is to aim for 14-21 days. No later than 21.
As soon as the 4th node is clear, it's time to snip.

Back
Top Bottom