First Grow Ever White Widow Autoflower

The growth will be stunted for a day or two...that part is inevitable with autos or regular photos. After ~48 hours it'll pick up again.

What if I don't want to top and I just want to low stress train them can I do that

Absolutely. Topping greatly increases the potential for yield. LST without topping will be just fine. The training will increase the yield as well if you don't want to/aren't comfortable topping.

Absolutely. Topping greatly increases the potential for yield. LST without topping will be just fine. The training will increase the yield as well if you don't want to/aren't comfortable topping.

Yeah I just don't feel comfortable topping I don't wanna cut the plants . I feel like LST will do just the trick I don't wanna cut anything off my plant

Yeah I just don't feel comfortable topping I don't wanna cut the plants . I feel like LST will do just the trick I don't wanna cut anything off my plant

No shame in that. You're a purist lol Took me a while to get comfortable even trimming/pruning. Felt violent at first.

The new growth at the top of the plant that is growing from. I'm on day 3 with my seedlings. We should both be harvesting around the same time. I'm experimenting on this grow and will probably end up making a batch of feminised seeds for my next few outdoor harvests this season.

420-magazine-mobile904917236.jpg

Check my journal out if you get a chance.

Thanks guys

No shame in that. You're a purist lol Took me a while to get comfortable even trimming/pruning. Felt violent at first.

420-magazine-mobile642232950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile88126833.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1434969785.jpg

Topppef them and LST them they all have responded perfect my brother came over and topped for me

They are looking good but idk what you guy think I should do

420-magazine-mobile642232950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile88126833.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1434969785.jpg

Topppef them and LST them they all have responded perfect my brother came over and topped for me

They are looking good but idk what you guy think I should do

Personally, I think you should keep on like you've been doing! Continue the training and you'll be golden.

You're ladies are looking great there.

Im looking forward to your next pic!

420-magazine-mobile973826527.jpg
everything looking good on there
420-magazine-mobile1020660030.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2063864181.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1626327034.jpg

The plant in the back is looking good ! Everything is going good right now temps are changing because it just started to get hot in Mass so I'm just trying to control that

Plants are already starting to smell I opened my tent this morning and it smelled like some DANK ASS BUD

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom