White Widow Auto - Dark Helmet - First Grow

quick0309

This is my first grow and i thought I would start up a journal so y'all could give me some tips and pointers on what I'm doing wrong.

Let's start with my set up. I'm doing an indoor grow and my tent is a 36x20x60. For my light I have a vipar spectra 450w LED. I have 2 fans one is an oscillating fan and the other is a clip on fan. I have an inline fan and carbon filter set up at the top of my tent and am using 3 gallon pots.

I have two strains growing right now. My first one is Dark Helmet feminized and I started that on 1/1/17. The other strain is White Widow Auto and I started them on 1/14/17.

When It comes to light height I have mine set 24in above plant. I had it at 18 but saw where someone had said you want the light 6in above the recommended height so the plant can grow into it. Let me know if that is the case or not. Also I am running my light for 20/4.

Now for my watering and fertilizing. I am using distilled water and foxfarm liquid plant food big bloom. I also went with the foxfarm potting soil. Watering every other day and using the foxfarm/distilled water mix every other watering. I have been trying to keep my ph between 6 and 7. Need to get a digital pH reader soon.

For the temperature and RH. The temperature is anywhere from 70-85 degrees and my RH is anywhere between 25-47 RH. Not sure if I need to get a dehumidifier/humidifier.

Here are some pictures of my set up and plants so far.
420-magazine-mobile2097621874.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1632458788.jpg

Dark Helmet
420-magazine-mobile31233272.jpg

White Widow auto (topped)
420-magazine-mobile974191994.jpg

420-magazine-mobile887260501.jpg

White Widow auto (not topped)
420-magazine-mobile655480597.jpg

Thanks for having a look at my journal in progress and I will add new pics every week or so. Let me know if there is something that I could be doing to make them better plants.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Does the light time matter when your growing auto? The reason I ask is because I had to put my Dark helmet into bloom due to the size of my tent. I'm starting the 12/12 today just want to make sure it's not going to hurt my much smaller white Widow autos.

Update on plant growth

Dark helmet
420-magazine-mobile1462443074.jpg

White Widow auto topped
420-magazine-mobile573767935.jpg

White Widow auto not topped
420-magazine-mobile47158176.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom