first grow - figured I'd start with dwc

So that's 440 or so watts of CFLs and a 135 led for that grow?

Is the bucket homemade?

Nice job!

Enjoy!

I got most of the hydroponic supplies from a local hydro store the bucket is 3 gal with a net pot that fits the bucket. Towards the end I found a few better cfls I think total wattage was 600 cfl and 135 led. The screws in the lid of the net pot I used for tying down the branches needed to have the tie downs on the lid so as to be able to perform resevoir maintenance.

I'm really excited to see the dry weight the clone of this one is ready to do big things especially after the things learned in the first go around if I have time I'll make a journal of the flowering of her

Nice, math isn't my best. .good luck, love what you're doing

20150115_083615.jpg
20150114_231355.jpg

4.25 oz after drying for a week got it all trimmed and beautiful looking. Might still lose a lil weight during the cure but I'm very happy with the end results

Very nice! Congrats. :goodjob::bravo:

You've given me hope that my harvest is going to be a nice one. It is my first time growing, *and* I went dwc also. I'm having almost as much fun growing and watching the daily changes, as I will from smoking them...nah!:rofl: Let us know how it smokes please.

I took a sample about 2 weeks prior to harvest just to try it out, burns clean down to ash. smoke is a lil harsh yet but I did a pretty loose trim and it hasn't had much time to dry let alone cure I can't complain about much else. It's got a pretty intense high starts kind of as an uppity buzz but after that initial kick it mellows down to a much more couch lock kinda high. I'm gonna let this stuff cure for at least 3 weeks before getting into

Looking great

Back
Top Bottom