First grow: how am I doing so far? White Widow!

cannacult

420 Member
Hey guys this is my first grow so far. Decided to go with some White Widow photo from Cropking. I’m growing 5 plants in a 4x4 in 7gal smart fabric pots. Using FFOF mixed with 20% FFSF. Currently on the Advanced Nutrients connoisseur line up. This is week 3 flower progress. Will keep you guys tuned in for the final product. Let me know any tips or tricks you guys think I should be doing. Thanks. All criticism welcomed as I want to become a master grower one day.

6E353400-E4D9-47AD-8B0B-7D9CA02C8433.jpeg

559D9DCC-D910-4FE9-AE20-F4278AFDDEE0.jpeg

I was thinking about this after I read it. What is a master grower exactly? What is it to you? I've been a head cultivator..but in reality it had little to do with growing and more about managing.
I was thinking about this after I read it. What is a master grower exactly? What is it to you? I've been a head cultivator..but in reality it had little to do with growing and more about managing.
well I would like to be more involved in the industry one day maybe own my own cultivator and medical store. I’m learning as much as I can specially down to the science of the plants and growing techniques that hopefully will allow me to stand out from the rest. I’m no pro or anything this is literally my first grow so I have many miles to walk to get to that point.

Plants look good. Here’s some outdoor WW at 3 weeks…..then then at 7 weeks with 4 weeks left to go. White widow does well when left to flower for 11 weeks imo. White widow can really fill out nicely.

8367582D-27F0-44A8-A8E4-F963DD431E5D.jpeg

4D90C80D-0BB0-4B21-A7B1-762E709D0999.jpeg
Even indoors?? I’ve heard of 9 weeks maybe 10 sometimes but I’m going to harvest when trichomes are at peak cloudy to get more Of a psychoactive effect.

well I would like to be more involved in the industry one day maybe own my own cultivator and medical store. I’m learning as much as I can specially down to the science of the plants and growing techniques that hopefully will allow me to stand out from the rest. I’m no pro or anything this is literally my first grow so I have many miles to walk to get to that point.
It will come down a lot to where you live. You will need about 1.5 years worth of operating capital if you want the cultivation side.

It will come down a lot to where you live. You will need about 1.5 years worth of operating capital if you want the cultivation side.
Yes that’s why I’m saving up as much capital as I can right now and learning as much as possible so I can get in in a state where legalization is just beginning and maybe a bit cheaper for licensing and all that legal stuff maybe I’ll find a partner or someone who believes in my growing ability by then and I can have more input as far as the science behind growing. I’ve heard a lot of people also grow for patients and that’s one way of also doing it. Any tips on which states would be best?

New Mexico...unlimited licenses and as cheap as $500. Just don't grow rural or you will have to purchase water rights. Not to many goofy laws either. They want people to start a cannabis business here so they also offer state sponsored loans for micro grows with very good terms.

New Mexico...unlimited licenses and as cheap as $500. Just don't grow rural or you will have to purchase water rights. Not to many goofy laws either. They want people to start a cannabis business here so they also offer state sponsored loans for micro grows with very good terms.
How would I go about this I’m very interested.

Hey guys so woke up today to do my 3 week defoliation and noticed the bud sites were turning brown I’m not sure if this is supposed to happen or what? Temperature was slightly higher today hitting 79° I usually aim for the mid 70° when lights on and high 60°when lights off. I am using a Bloom Plus BP4000 light 400W and I had it at max I turned it down to about 85% bc I’m worried I’m burning them. Help ?

Hey guys this is my first grow so far. Decided to go with some White Widow photo from Cropking. I’m growing 5 plants in a 4x4 in 7gal smart fabric pots. Using FFOF mixed with 20% FFSF. Currently on the Advanced Nutrients connoisseur line up. This is week 3 flower progress. Will keep you guys tuned in for the final product. Let me know any tips or tricks you guys think I should be doing. Thanks. All criticism welcomed as I want to become a master grower one day.

6E353400-E4D9-47AD-8B0B-7D9CA02C8433.jpeg

559D9DCC-D910-4FE9-AE20-F4278AFDDEE0.jpeg
Ah white widow love color way she grows short bushy stought plants

Back
Top Bottom