How am I doing so far?

MrGrifffin

420 Member
Hey peoples!
I was wondering how i am getting on so far i am quite pleased with how my girls look but i wish i could share thoughts with other growers and a youtuber mentioned this site,

This is my girl RQS Fat Banana i have 2 plus 6 RQS Royal gorilla clones which im not to sure of there genetics due to the fact i never saw the packet of seeds, my 2 bananas are from seed straight from supplier which i might add was a doddle plus got free shiiiiiiiii too

This is my girl she popped out on the 15th march she is 41days old from germination today.
I haven’t been able to leave her alone i think pure excitement and eagerness is to blame,
I transplanted on the 1st april and started feeding canna A+B at 1.2 EC feeding roughly every 3 days with a run off of about 10% (just let it fill the saucer then empty that into another bucket)
Im now at 1.5 and everything looks great i have trained from day one ( im going shout out @Pigeons420 for all the great advice, videos and overall vibe Great job man!!)
And last night ended up with this......

taaaa daaaaa! I have absolutely bullied this beautiful girl since early days! Shes been topped and defoliated day in day out I honestly dont know how they take the amount of shiiiiii they do this morning i woke up to this wonderful sight

So ill be training again tonight!!!
Any advice would be grateful i am open to any suggestions i really want to succeed oh btw im using 2x streetlight 600w hps dual spec bulbs with digital ballast in a 8x4x6ft tent 8inch carbon out and 6in in 2 fans and a whole lotta love

Welcome to 420 MrGriffin, may want to start a grow journal so others can follow you here. Here's a link to help get you started. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Your girls are looking gorgeous!

Welcome to 420! I'm on board with Penny, a journal would be great. You'll get the best of everything here, and plenty more! Keep up the good work with your ladies, and best of luck to you!

I honestly dont know how they take the amount of shiiiiii they do
They're actually hard to kill,like any weed,although some people manage to
mangle them pretty badly....
You,on the other hand,are mangling them in a good way-they love that stuff!

Welcome to 420 Mr Griffin:welcome:

Welcome to 420 MrGriffin, may want to start a grow journal so others can follow you here. Here's a link to help get you started. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Your girls are looking gorgeous!
Thank ypu i will be looking into this thank you for your help and support

Back
Top Bottom