First grow - how do they look?

tozort

Hi,,,my first grow...I have 1 Durban poison,1 Hollands Hope,1 Sweet tooth,1 strawberry cough ,There are on 1 600 watt cool tube,12/12 HPS ,3rd day in flower..These look great...I will post pictures of clones as soon as they dry out some...I just watered them..The Clones are slow...but looking better..
11785.jpg
21367.jpg
31230.jpg

Re: first grow...how do they look?

They look good! You can probably be able to spread those out a bit IMO they look kinda crammed. other than that they look great from the pictures! :goodjob:
:blunt:

thanks..how far apart should i have them..I know less then nothing..tee hee...thanks..I am trying hard to learn..

Not far just enough space for airflow through each of them. You want there to be light through the plants too! Do you have a fan blowing on them? On day 21 and day 45 of 12/12 is usually when i defoliate. You should research it a little bit!:thumb:

:blunt:

cool...what and how do i defoliate?....Thanks for your time..Also....what type of fan...I have a duct fan blowing through the tube into the room...no hose..And a box fan i run not all the time when there lit...it goes off on the timer with the light..is an oscillating fan best? how far > and what power on the fan?...thanks ..

Back
Top Bottom