Sweet Tooth Auto Harvest help

RALPHALPHA

Hi guys,

This is the first time i have grown anything and used barneys sweet tooth auto. I planted 4 initially and then another 1 a few weeks later.

I think 3 of them are ready to harvest but really not sure - could you guys take a look please? Posting number 1 first as she looks more advanced than the others - they all look different! :helpsmilie:
20160405_163149.jpg

Hi guys,

This is the first time i have grown anything and used barneys sweet tooth auto. I planted 4 initially and then another 1 a few weeks later.

I think 3 of them are ready to harvest but really not sure - could you guys take a look please? Posting number 1 first as she looks more advanced than the others - they all look different! :helpsmilie:
20160405_163149.jpg

You've got time still. I still see a lot of white pistols. Once they've all browned, or most, the swelling of the calyx will give you the weight you want. And the trichomes, those are the final indicator. Depending on the high you're looking for, they are the true final indicators.

How many weeks is she? How many weeks does the breeder say? Do you have any way to check the trichomes or resin glands?

The fact that they all look different is nothing to be worried about. Just like kids, all beans from the same parents will give you slightly different plants.

Looks good, be patient.

Hi MassMedMan,

She is 82 days, they others look a little behind her. She is quite sticky and was worried i had left her too late!

Hi MassMedMan,

She is 82 days, they others look a little behind her. She is quite sticky and was worried i had left her too late!

82 alive, so,,, about 55+ days of flowering, give or take?

I'd check the trichomes and plan 2 weeks, but that's just a guess. Is she still taking down water?

Sticky is good, but sticky with immature trichomes isn't what most are looking for.

I ran an auto a month longer then what i normally do a certain strain I've run alot and i got a half lb manicured. Awesome smoke too.

I know a guy who ran that strain you're running, maybe I'll see what i can find out.....

82 alive, so,,, about 55+ days of flowering, give or take?

I'd check the trichomes and plan 2 weeks, but that's just a guess. Is she still taking down water?

Sticky is good, but sticky with immature trichomes isn't what most are looking for.

I ran an auto a month longer then what i normally do a certain strain I've run alot and i got a half lb manicured. Awesome smoke too.

I know a guy who ran that strain you're running, maybe I'll see what i can find out.....

They are right at the top limit of their supposed lifecycle, but they spent ages in veg (I'm using big tubs so presumably root activity), so about 40 days since the first signs of flowering, they kinda went on overdrive and started looking pretty good, pretty quick! They were always very bushy and grew uniformly once the side branches were established. I've been using Dutch Pro Grow and Bloom, but have now switched to plain water.

They are still taking on water but 1. noticeably less, bottom half of the plant has now dropped off and is basically stems with tiny immature buds. Based on my google research, trichomes look clear, some lower down are more like the hairs on your arms so i perhaps not fully formed yet (?).

I read that they tricomes were supposed to go a bit amber, BUT THEN i read that indica dominant strains should by clear/milky (and tbh, I only just got a magnifying glass so not sure i'd know the difference!).

Thanks for the help :)

Back
Top Bottom