Need experienced growers help

Northern grow

I have 2 plants an auto skunk 47 from advanced Seeds and auto Sweet tooth from barney's. The skunk started looking very healthy and the sweet tooth lost one of the first 2 leaves which I believe was the seeds fault becauseit ssprouted looking like it was already ripped. So any way it's been about a week and the sweet tooth looks great while the skunk looks terrible and must have some sort of deficiency or something since it has brown tips and curling leaves on 2 of the 4 leaves. but I'm treating them both equally.

rico don't play
different strains can and do react differently to their environment
more info and yes as master rico stated pics would help greatly
medium? lights? any nutes? (hope not) pics? action!
take care and good luck

I don't know how to upload pics. They are under a Large CFL which can get pretty warm, 3 gallon smart pots, ocean forest soil, I have not added any nutes, just plain water.I was reading that it might've had heat stress, I found it to be 90 degrees sometimes in the grow tent, wich is 3x4x5 I think. I have a fan on top pointing down, although it is blocked by CFL right now, and exhaust fan. I just inserted another fan for the plants can feel it better, but not pointing at them because its too strong. The skunk already is giving out a skunky smell ;)

I think you just need better ventilation I use two 6 in. vortex fans one in one out. you my just need to cut the temps down in the room with the tent. he heat of a Cfl is low you can touch it. HIDs are hot like put you in the hospital type shit they can explode if hit with a drop of water. Cfls are safer with a drop of water here or there. you can add CO2 you need higher temps for a High CO2 room.

Back
Top Bottom