Slow growth of autos? Some help please?

solareclipse

hi...i got 6 autos...3 sweet skunk and 3 afghan skunk autos...
i use the soil and perlite as i use so many years but this time is 15 days old and looks like 5 days
i can upload right now fotos but i will do..
i wanna start a grow journal but i must first fix the problem.
i want to tell u what i believe i did wrong so u tell me if this is the problem..
i believe i overwater them
i put some nutes in soil before even germinating and i saw nute burn to the first set of propper leaves
???????????
so????
i was thinking to change pot with new soil but i am afraid about stress coz they are autos.
what to do?
shall i leave the soilto dry well and then to make one flush?
please help....i cant go to grow journals with those plants..
i want to make some buds so i have to smoke and then i will make a good grow journal...
i bought 15 seeds autos...13 different strains...a few purple ..
i wil write them down now...

1)green house-white widow
2)sweet seeds-+speed
3)fast buds-pineaplle express
4)cream of the crop-narco purps
5)sweet seeds-bloody skunk
6)advanced-auto NYCD
7)ministry of cannabis-auto cheese NL
8)strain hunters-damnesia
9)pyramid-auto purple
10)nirvana-blue mystic
11)dinafem-critical+ (3 of them)
12)the 3 sweet skunk i have right now with the problem
13)and the 3 afghan skunk i have right now with the slow growth problem i said..
AND ONE DINAFEM -OG KUSH FEMINISED PHOTOPERIOD
the OG Kush is the only one is not auto...all the others are auto-feminised
so i wiil keep it in veg for 3 months to train her very good..
and for last i germinate 2 regular fast buds autos (cnt remember)they had this (#) in the name...i will use those 2 to get a male to collect the pollen powder and i will try to make a different hybrid making new seeds
this fast bud(#) with a purple-with pineaplle express or others...
anyway lets go backtomy problem...
what is gong on and stay so small after 15-17 days from seed??????
thank u
after i will fix my problem i will start my grow journal.
thank u very much

Hi there you'll be fine not to worry cannabis can take a shit kicking lol but make sure your Ph is good and don't put a small plant in a big pot that will flood it can try not to feed and nutes as the seeds stores feed in side for two weeks thats why they burn and there just too young try to do a flush get all that crap out of the soil and start over

Hi there you'll be fine not to worry cannabis can take a shit kicking lol but make sure your Ph is good and don't put a small plant in a big pot that will flood it can try not to feed and nutes as the seeds stores feed in side for two weeks thats why they burn and there just too young try to do a flush get all that crap out of the soil and start over

thanks a lot serpent...i use 11 litres pots...i'll let it dry for good and thewn i will use a 6.5 ph water to flush them very good...i hope they will recover...thanks a lot...later 2nite i will upload some picts to see....without picts cant speak for sure...fotos always must be there so people can see instead to write down ....thanks man..we'll talk soon to grow journals...

here is the pictures....the afghan skunk
IMG_20160428_111730_Small_.jpg

the 2 sweet skunk
IMG_20160428_111802_Small_.jpg
IMG_20160428_111746_Small_.jpg

the black pots are the other 2 afghan skun 15 days younger and the red pot is the other swwe skunk...tottally 3x sweet skun and 3x afghan skunk..
IMG_20160428_111903_Small_.jpg

ohh i forgot...and what left from a noname sativa plant photoperiod
IMG_20160428_111839_Small_.jpg

the 3 pots tgether is the 2 afghan skunk and one sweet skunk just germinate...u cant see clear in fotos..i saw the 2 sweet skunk start to recover and the afghan skunk re-potted and change soil with coco mixed with perlite and another soil i used to use...

16 days old and is so small...i did mistakes like i grow firs time..the most common mistakes....too early feed them and no let the soil get dry...i cant believe it i did those mistakes

Is this an auto or stunted plant? Hasnt shown sex but its 4 weeks old 2" tall with 10 plus nodes!!!
Snapchat-8071613355092312130.jpg
Snapchat-3982414191427714050.jpg
Snapchat-3293456285053391391.jpg
Snapchat-6156892889396844533.jpg

Impossible to tell if its an auto until it starts flowering under a long light cycle...

It looks to me like a severely stunted plant. Probably due to a pH imbalance or a Miracle Grow type soil.

Can you give more information on your grow?

How many plants? What Kind?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your pH like, both medium and nutes?
What's the NPK of all your nutes?
How often are you feeding with nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your watering schedule ...

Back
Top Bottom