Please sacrifice a few minutes to help me

Re: please sacrifise a few minutes to help me

Hmmmm,
Did you combine user names? I was thinking you were a fairly new grower with only 2 or 3 threads and now I see you have been here almost a year.

hi Beav...i am here from 2013 i think ..on 2014 and i was 420 memberof my coyntry few years more...on 2014 i start to grow some autis fist time and i start to open threads...i had a problem with cops,,,i capture them to do something bad with my phones camera and they took my phone so i quckly ask from admi to close and change my name..thats my story

Re: please sacrifise a few minutes to help me

i sp growing for 2 years and loks to me new all these again..of course i remeber things but i did mistakes like a new guy do..

i got one question...when the soil is dy the ph machine show me 7.2 ph in most of plants...after i water them with ph water 6.5 it goes down the ph but when again dries the soil the ph goes up...is that normal?thank u

Those probes only work on wet soil. So when it is dry you are getting no reading that is why it is always the same.

In soil there is no need to measure. The soil WILL GO to the pH of the water used. So all you have to do is make sure the water is correct.

Those probes only work on wet soil. So when it is dry you are getting no reading that is why it is always the same.

In soil there is no need to measure. The soil WILL GO to the pH of the water used. So all you have to do is make sure the water is correct.

aaa...really???it doesnt matter if the ph is high or low...??only matters to water them with the corect ph and the soil will always have the ph i choose to waterthem.?i understand..thank u village...very important info u gave till now....just now i learn this about ph and that machine doesntwork on dry soil....i could make a lot of mistakes in ph watering if i thought that the soil have this ph on dry soil and i wold try to low it more and more....appriciate for ur special help...thanks god bless u my friend u and ur familly...by the way today ismy birthday..ur present is those 2 important info.i am going close to 40....s.h.i.t....i grow up and i still act as 20 years old...

LOL!!!

IF you water correctly and have a decent soil this is all true. It isn't hard.

But if you water in a way that doesn't cause issues then yes the pH of the soil will be set by what you add.

If you want to go a little more complex of a soil it really doesn't matter at all. If you use a more natural soil that has microbes in it like outdoors then the pH is not an issue really.

Now if you over water you can cause problems like rot (and man more) that will mess up the pH.

In the early part of the plants life we want to build a big root mass. to do so we want the soil dry so the roots grow looking for water. so the way you keep the plant growing fast and getting the rots to grow fast as well is to let the pot dry out completely before watering again. Then when you water again you water enough to have 10% minimum run off and actually go away. I have my pots on rocks so the drip pans can take the run off and it doesn't go back into the pot.

Mid way through bloom the roots stop growing so then you can water a bit more frequently and it wont slow growth.

i lost 4 strains the same way...4 of my best strains...now i see it going to happen again with an auto purple of pyramid....the seed is broken but stays there and cut the root..the white root..what to do?to leave it and see?to help it break the seed ?or if i help it i will desroyed it quicklier?
have a look guys...the fifth strain i lose same way...
IMG_20160522_150120.jpg
IMG_20160522_150054.jpg
IMG_20160522_150104.jpg
IMG_20160522_150110.jpg
IMG_20160522_150002.jpg
IMG_20160522_145945.jpg
IMG_20160522_145947.jpg
IMG_20160518_094735_Small_.jpg
IMG_20160518_094735_2_Small_.jpg
IMG_20160522_150216.jpg
IMG_20160522_150231.jpg

the last fotos is from the previous i lost narco purps and i put the seed after was cut from root on the cotton abd open...i dont expect anything ...just in case

You asked me to comment so I will but I don't have much to say. I must assume you are over watering. The soil looks too moist for a sprout.

it was totally dry...i just water it coz i thought it was coz of dry soik...but...i couldnt stay like this and see one more seed to finish so i did something..i catch the seed very carefylly and squeeze it very slowly and carefully and i broke the seed more....so the pictures will show u what i did...i thinkit will go ok now....i just think...thank u forur reply...my friend village i like u to tell me ur honest opinion even if this opinion tell that i did some nmistakes.,i appriciate u were honest with me..2 days in this small pot wasnt watering...today isaw it is not break the cell and decide to water it maybe want most moisture coz was tottaly dry....thank u..here is some fotos...

IMG_20160522_162720.jpg
IMG_20160522_162702.jpg
IMG_20160522_162656.jpg
IMG_20160522_162733.jpg
IMG_20160522_162746.jpg
IMG_20160522_162803.jpg

i pctures can see the watering is happened now..one hour ago..thank u...if u tell memy mistakes i can be abetter grower...so feel free anytime to tell me ur honest opinion....thanks again...:thumb::thanks:

i thought that the seeds till saw the first leaves needs water...like when is on cotton or on towel...i was believe that was the correct way...but coz of small pot and very warm it was dry the soil..thats why i water it again...

nope.

There is a lot of misunderstanding about sprouting because of the growing being illegal for so long. Many people for many decades...even generations of growers...have had to deal with seeds that are not fresh or random. Seeds that may not be from a reputable source and may not be strong. So for a very long time people came up with many ways to make seeds that are supposed to be dead sprout. All these things are not needed for fresh seeds. For many many years I have planted seeds just like any other plant. I place them in soil directly and lightly water. Usually I soak them in a glass of water first for a short period but that really doesn't help. So all of the paper towel stuff (which I have done many times) is not necessary and actually can be harmful to the sprout and makes for more difficult sprouting.

Soil should never be so wet that it clumps together. Especially in the beginning. That soil is way too wet at that stage of growth. Even if you just watered it doesn't need that much. If there is excess water there that will stunt and slow growth. You want the root to go searching for water. There will be enough in the soil for it to go find for a long time. It should be closer to 2 weeks before you water a second time. After the plant gets established roots and starts using water maybe water as often as once a week in a proper pot.

Soaking will kill the plant.

nope.

There is a lot of misunderstanding about sprouting because of the growing being illegal for so long. Many people for many decades...even generations of growers...have had to deal with seeds that are not fresh or random. Seeds that may not be from a reputable source and may not be strong. So for a very long time people came up with many ways to make seeds that are supposed to be dead sprout. All these things are not needed for fresh seeds. For many many years I have planted seeds just like any other plant. I place them in soil directly and lightly water. Usually I soak them in a glass of water first for a short period but that really doesn't help. So all of the paper towel stuff (which I have done many times) is not necessary and actually can be harmful to the sprout and makes for more difficult sprouting.

Soil should never be so wet that it clumps together. Especially in the beginning. That soil is way too wet at that stage of growth. Even if you just watered it doesn't need that much. If there is excess water there that will stunt and slow growth. You want the root to go searching for water. There will be enough in the soil for it to go find for a long time. It should be closer to 2 weeks before you water a second time. After the plant gets established roots and starts using water maybe water as often as once a week in a proper pot.

Soaking will kill the plant.

wow..ok then...yes i did overwaer it....it is what usualy do..i always use cotton and when the seed breaks i put it in soil...didnt know all this...i think i save it even if it was my mistake...i lost many seeds in this grow and i was abit terifie what todo next..if u see on pictures there is a plant on cotton and happened same thing.an narco purps auto..i put on cotton the last part of it and open but have no roots,i know nothing going to happen but i will leave it there in case i see any small root..just experiment now on this one...thanks lot

Back
Top Bottom