Let's Begin A Journal With Autos

i did it very slowly like a surgery this.....some pictures..i squeeze the half broken seed very carefully and slowly and finally broke...now i believe it gonna be ok...
IMG_20160522_162720.jpg
IMG_20160522_162702.jpg
IMG_20160522_162656.jpg
IMG_20160522_162803.jpg
IMG_20160522_162746.jpg
IMG_20160522_162733.jpg
IMG_20160522_150002.jpg
IMG_20160522_145945.jpg

The best thing you can do other than physically removing it, is to keep it very humid in there. Put a plastic wrap over the cup and spray the inside with water. The shell is no soft enough to pry open, it needs more moisture. Keep them warm and moist. I'm hoping for your seed to flourish, don't want to see another one lost. I'll be sure to check in tomorrow.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

The best thing you can do other than physically removing it, is to keep it very humid in there. Put a plastic wrap over the cup and spray the inside with water. The shell is no soft enough to pry open, it needs more moisture. Keep them warm and moist. I'm hoping for your seed to flourish, don't want to see another one lost. I'll be sure to check in tomorrow.

i had it all night under lights...today i put it undersun to make some photosinthesis..u see snid?this is the way i lost the seeds...they all come into this phase and later it was broken the seed...i am prety surethis will made it...later tonight i will know....lets get an update...they grow bigger....

i make an update...those plants are from end of april and bgin of may germinated...hope next update i will have one more to foto.....

sweetskunk...it getting bigger..
sweetskunk.jpg

og kush..i will topping this and when get again leaves (tops) i will tranplant it to a bigger pot
ogkush34.jpg

critical plus
criticalplus.jpg

blue mystic
bluemystic2.jpg

afghan skunk
afghanskun.jpg

#1 regular(1)became female..
1regular1.jpg

#1(2)regular became female...no pollen??i have to buy again..shit
1regular.jpg

the oldies sweet-afghan skunk
afghansweetskunk.jpg

IMG_20160523_090736.jpg

today it was the 3rd day without water themmm..it was completely dry the soil...the colour of the soil getting grey...first time i left it for dry so much...so i use somefood with watering...some of them are veg,some pre flower and one is staring to flower...and the olders thats in flower for a long time...so i use in one pot with water and add a small amount of mycorhiza a small amount of wec liquid and the 3-4-5 PNK half dose for the niewst..veg and preflower...to the others in flower i use again the mycorhiza with WEC liquid and the bloom nutes..again half dose...0-15-15 about..NPK.
it was tottaly dry and i use a lot of water to run of...
the new one (auto npurple-pyramids) it is going well...today isaw the membran(the non-colour protects the seed) and i catch it and take it of from the just germinate seed....till night the first leaves will open...if i see the first leaves open i will feel ,i dont lost it...

KiG :green_heart:cheers[/QUOTE
one question please?shall i first put the seeds in water before put them in cotton?so the cell of seed to gt softer?is that going to work?
i didnt know i could use moisture to help the seed brake...maybe i could have been of save one or more form those i lost...thank u

I soak my seeds in room temperature water for 12 to 18 hours and then place them in either paper towel, cheese cloth or clump of perlite. I've had good success with all these methods. But one thing they have in common is the presoaking. ALSO, I always use some sandpaper to scrape the seeds to make them more porous. (As if they were being scraped by rocks and wind in nature) this helps tremendously to get them to "activate" and it also makes the shell softer. On top of that and the warm humid environment, make sure to bury it 1/4 inch down... If it's too shallow it doesn't have time to use the moist soil to help it remove it's cap. If all else fails you can attempt to remove it with tweezers. I would wait a couple days though it may succeed on its own

my friend Snid...i dont want to make show off but so many years i lost 2 seeds only...from the ones i bought...not the ones i found on weed...this time is unbelievable...so many good and expensives seeds i lost and i think i am gonna lose also this one....the part of the root is on air(not in soil) begin to turn purple and gettin thinner.....i check it out and i did somehink like experiment..if i leave it there i will lose it 100% so if i have one chance to fix this i will try it...what i did is....i left the bottom of root -i cover the other with wet cotton and i place it in the pot with the leaves undr sun...the bottom of root was ok...i saw more roots came out....but the part under the leaves goes weaker and weaker...non of the purples survive and 2 others....right now i put on cotton the lastpurple i have....bloody skunk...i will leave it on cotton till i see the first set of leaves...it can be happened thids....i did it in past....then i will plant it and leave the leaves under sun...now i must buy again some regulars and some purple stains and of course a poneaplle express...things goes wrong from the begin..but the others i have i see i didnt have those kind of problems...they r healthy bigger than the old ones and everyday i see they grow..if the begin goes wrong everything then goes wrong...have a nice evening

hi..i was thinking just before..and i realise i am not doing a grow journal...it is more like personal journal...i talk a lot for me-for my life,i take it to seriously and complain if something goes wrong...probably goes wrong coz i was trying TOO MUCH not to get wrong...i lost some seeds...i made some mistakes and i act like my life is gone,,,totally over-re-active.
from now and then just some pictures ...updates...
so..i will finish what i start and next journal gonna be better..not too many words unless i have to..thank u for supprt the friends come by..
we'll talk soon

hi guys...in this journal i realise something more...in all strains i got germinated i also have 2 regular autos...#1 from short staff..what i did?
when i plant those 2 i had in my mind to keep them in a smaller pot for some pollen...so ,the one i kept it in a small pot and the no2 in a normal size pot..what i did wrong?
the one in the small i transplant it...i know autos must not transplant them ,but...........
coz of my thoughts that one of those 2 gonna be male and the other a small plant i did transplant the no2 ...
all my plants with the regular #1 no1 stays in same pot from the begin and the plants have all the nodes very close to each other..like it gonna be one trunk of colas...but the one i transplant it i see it is the only one that grows normally..as a cannabis tree..with long branches ..taller in preflowering stage ...the others have already small buds and some in pre flowering stage but not so tall...anyway..later i wll capture them to upload some fotos to see urself...my english isnt good enouph to explain u what i mean...later i am gonna water them so i will get some fotos to show u what i mean.thank u

hereis an update.i will try to explain better what i meant before...guys i will try but not sure if i succed...lol..
here is the #1 no2 ..the one i was told about it..look the differnces from others.this probably gonna be half meter coz of the struction of the lant
1_2_regular_auto_shortstaff.jpg

the pots is next to plant #1 is the ones i have itbefore

1_2_short_staff_regular.jpg

here is the other one regular of short staff #1(1)

1_1_regular_auto_shortstaff.jpg

both #1 ogether..can see the differences?
1-_1_-_2_regular_autos.jpg

next 2 is afghan skunk...i can see huge different from the first afghan skunk i used to have
afghanskink.jpg
afghan_skunk.jpg

the blue mystic..it is going well...

bluemystic3.jpg

here critical plus...also goes well

criticalplus1.jpg

the hard training of OG Kush photoperiod
ogkushphotoperiod.jpg

and the sweet skunk again much better from the ones i used to have in the begin of journal...
sweetskunk1.jpg

i will see the fotos if are correct and i will reply again to say about what i meant before.

so..if u compare the first foto with the others u can see the others cant see the main trunk...in this u can sse the main trunk and goes bigger ..the nodes are a bit away from each other but the others the nodes are very closely to each other and feels they won't grow bigger-taller...
i dont konw what gonna happen in future..after a month for example..are they gonna grow taller?or just getting fatter?i prefer both ..lol..
and the strange thing to me is the #1 is rom short staff,i was expecting to get the smallest plants but i was wrong..for the no2 at least...
did this happened coz i transplant it?...cant understand...thank u for watching...:thanks:

finally i'll get a purple strain..today i saw the bloody skunk germinate...i saw leaves..no cell seed..so if it is not gonna grow itgonnabe my mistake..but i believe i will grow a purple strain .lost so many purple seeds...:high-five:

hi guys i want to write down what happened about the strains....for me this is unexceptable....
so...
auto purple from pyramid seeds...no info price;;6 euro about...
Cream Of The Crop Narco Purps Seeds-Flowering Time 60 Days--Yield Indoors 600 gr/m2, Outdoors 70 gr/pp-price 6 euro about
Sweet + Speed Auto Seeds-Height: 50 - 90cm-7 weeks from germination.--30-150 g / plant --price nearly 8 euros
Fast Buds Pineapple Express Seeds--Yield 400-600 gr/m2, 50-300 gr/pp--Height 90-140cm--Flowering Time 9 Weeks--price 9.76 euros

those didnt germinate or died after germinate.

Sweet Cheese Auto Seeds--Height: 60 - 110cm --Outdoor Yield: 35-175 g / plant --Harvest Interior / Exterior: 8 weeks from germination.--price 5.60 euro

Sweet Skunk Auto Seeds--Height: 60 - 90cm--Harvest Interior / Exterior: 7 weeks from germination--Outdoor Yield: 35-150 g / plant --price 5.32 euros..

Nirvana Blue Mystic Seeds--Flowering weeks: 5 - 7weeks--Grow height: Low--price 5.45 euros...

Dinafem Critical+ Automatic Seeds--It reaches an average size of 80 to 90 cm--Critical+ is well known for its extremely strong flavour; massive yield and high quality sweet smoke.--price free seed but cost 9+ euros.

Short Stuff Automatic #1 Seeds(regular)--HEIGHT-15/20 INCHES---Harvest: 8-9 weeks from seed----YIELD,14-36 GR. PER PLANT AND COST ONLY 2.44 EUROS
SO....
i got the last ones...what i realise??? the short stuff #1 auto is the tallest and starts to get in flower .
all the rest sais height this and that ...and the #1 sais height the lowest and gets the bigest..xplain me what is happened.all the plants r alive grow under same conditions..the cheaper and the strain i expect to get al,most nothing it seems i will have better yield than the others and seems to grow bigger.

afghan skunk
afghanskink.jpg

blue mystic...also sais low height and getting much biggerthan the others..
bluemystic3.jpg

sweet skunk--Height: 60 - 90cm ...where is the 50 cc not 60..come on
sweetskunk1.jpg

this is og kush photoperiod so this doesnt count...
ogkushphotoperiod.jpg

critical plus...no info..free seed ...expensive seed not so big-tall but better than the othrs ;like sweet afghan skunk
critical_plus4.jpg

here is the auto #1 regular cost 3 euro height 10 to 15 inches...
1_2_regular_auto_shortstaff.jpg

in this picture u can see it but if u see the new picture i wiil foto today later WWWOOOWWWW...2 day get double size..

all here...
IMG_20160529_121748.jpg

i got a new one ..bloody skunk from sweet seeds(SHIT) hope to grow better than others from sweet seeds.

the reason i wrote all these is coz i risk to go to jail for my medicine..at least to get a normal yield...not just a small colas..a small plant..with branches..

thank u for coming by...

so lets have a quick update...the pictures above are from 28th of may ..3 days later u can see the huge difference for me at least..and u can compare the #1 auto regular with the others like i wrote before...let's see guys..i like them now very much...34 degrees celcium ..humidity 70%....outdoor grow all autos except the og kush..

sweet skunk..day 34-38 not sure...
sweet_skunk3.jpg
sweetskunk2.jpg

og kush photoperiod ..hard training...days 50 about...
ogkushphotoperiod1.jpg
og_kush_photop.jpg

critical + day 30+ cant really remember.
criticalplus2.jpg
critikalplus.jpg

blue mystic..4-5 days younger...30 days maybe

bluemystic4.jpg
blue_mystic3.jpg

the new one..2-3 days old bloody skunk

bloody_skunk3.jpg

afghan skunk 34-38 days about

afghanskunk.jpg
afghan_skunk1.jpg

AND HERE IS THE AUTO#1 REGULAR DAY 30-34 about...

1auto_regular.jpg
1auto_reg.jpg

another one auto#1 regular
1_2_autotegular.jpg
1_2_auto_regularr.jpg

alltogether day unknown..lol
all2gether.jpg
all82.jpg

sory i didnt count the days..i lost many seeds and i lost and some plants ....one whole plant 2 joints the 2 sweet skunk and the one afghan skunk...afghan skunk was delicious...nice buzz and perfect taste and smell...full of trichomes
hope u enjoy...
hope i will learn sometime to make a propper journal..
:thumb::thumb::Namaste:

forgot to say i prepare a damnesia auto from strain hunters and one auto cheese NL from ministry of cannabis...cheese !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite strain...everything included name cheese i love it....
this time i bought perlite with the soil i used to use so many years...no coco soil again till i learn how to treat my plants with this soil..the coco soil...
i want to see and to show u the differences between those soils in my way of grow..we'll see in a while.

sorry guys for the non good journal...thats why probably i see no comments or like to my journal..i dont blain u my journal is shit...i will finish it when the plants are ready to harvest...takes too much time to do this ..with no esponse....thanks everyone for coming by..we'll see again in a month about...till harvest day.thank u ..one love:Namaste::thanks::peacetwo::peacetwo::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom