Please sacrifice a few minutes to help me

Re: please sacrifise a few minutes to help me

Your English is not a problem!

Most people do not train autos. If you do wait until they are much bigger. I grew some once and trained mine over after it got decent sized. In fact it had already started flowering a bit.

This one looks like it is getting too cold at night. Maybe not getting enough good light.

fghank_skunk_30_Small_.jpg

Potasium and possibly nitrogen deficiencies. This one also looks like it is getting too cold and not getting enough good light.
30_days_sweet_cheese_auto3_Small_.jpg

Not too bad just stunted

afghn_skumk_30_8_Small_.jpg
\

This looks fairly normal. A top dress of EWC on there, about 2cm, will likely get it to move faster.
afghan_Small_4.jpg

This guy has a pH problem causing immobile nutrients. The nutes may be there just can't move. But I think that soil blend is weak. I would add some sort of composted manure in there to get both good fertilizers in there and some beneficial microbes to fix the soil and prevent water problems.
bluemystikoo_Small_.jpg

bluemystiko_Small_.jpg

bluemustic_Small_.jpg

Same

sweetskunk_12-15_days_1_Small_.jpg

Gets some EWC on there or steer manure (composted in a bag from a store not raw...yes people have posted purposefully growing in shit!)
30_days_sweet_cheese_auto_Small_.jpg

same

afgahan_skunk_30_Small_.jpg

same

sweet_skunk_small_problem.jpg

So the deal is

1) You want a system that is easy on the plant. Organics make the plants uptake much faster and regulated so getting some microbiology going in there will help fix the fact that you have no roots. Just know it can only do so much. Those likely have poor root systems.

2) When you have a good colony of beneficial microbes in there the pH doesn't matter. you can water with whatever you want if you have a decent soil blend going.

Your soil blend is half way between 2 styles. You are missing a major component to be a true soil mix and you have too much to be a soilless coco blend. So it is harder to deal with as your mix is not one or the other. The soil will likely run out of available nutes fast if any plants take off.

a closer picture of the one...yesterdaynight rain dirt from africa...red cars outside..eveything need wash...our climate starting to be like tropical...the nature is out of balance...
31895.jpg
22375.jpg
16700.jpg
swett_12-15_days_Small_.jpg

So the deal is

1) You want a system that is easy on the plant. Organics make the plants uptake much faster and regulated so getting some microbiology going in there will help fix the fact that you have no roots. Just know it can only do so much. Those likely have poor root systems.

2) When you have a good colony of beneficial microbes in there the pH doesn't matter. you can water with whatever you want if you have a decent soil blend going.

Your soil blend is half way between 2 styles. You are missing a major component to be a true soil mix and you have too much to be a soilless coco blend. So it is harder to deal with as your mix is not one or the other. The soil will likely run out of available nutes fast if any plants take off.[/QUO

thank u for taking time to help me..to be honest i didnt understand the whole write...i did understand about what u mean..the fact is i have 7 more plants and one to go..thy r going well except those 2 i wrote today...what is sure is my plants have no roots..and i use mycoriza but i start it after i saw signs of problem..the three ones is very small i start to forget of them...and i want to give my energy to the others..
so what do u suggest me to do?
and one more quesion..do u knw about the discoulored of the leaf...is this a deficiency?
thank u for write to me...i need u guys...u r pro in those situations..really thanks

ok i read now the whole post...i thought u reply with quote with same fotos butt didnt read u words...
so..the temperatures the night is no less than 15-18..i live in crete island...tha daytime have 8 hours directly sun and is very strong sun...it burns u...the ph i never test the run out...ad i can do it now coz yesterday rain africa dirt and is again moisture the soil...wet soil...today is 25 celcium and is cloudy..i dont want u to think that i doubt ur knowledge...but it sounds strang to me to say no enouph light and cold climate..for example the last days i wakeup from heat and going outside in the yard to sleep...i write all those things to saw u that it is very warm here right now...when i first start them it was a bit chilli the night time and hot the day time...
u know it is my first time i use coco...7 years i used to use a market soil mix with perlite and thats it..i grow some nice plants...autos and photoperiod...firs time i bought bio bloom for weed and bio nutes for weed ...i used to use what my mother use for her flowers and i was succes...some ph problems sometimes coz the water we have is 8.5 ph...is it strange?firsr time i buy staff for weed grow and tht what happens to me..lol...unbelivable/

hahaha...first time i try to make a grow with al the supllies they sell for cannabis....ialwaysread people to say i use this soil mix i use this bio-bla bla and always thinking it is a plant like others...why need special staff?and tis time i ecide to pretend i am pro and i destroy my laidies..lol..

ok i see...letme read again and i will tell u....

Listen to what VilliageIdiot has to say and follow his suggestions. He has been around the block a time or two and will hopefully fix you right up.

Best of luck solareclipse :thumb:

Listen to what VilliageIdiot has to say and follow his suggestions. He has been around the block a time or two and will hopefully fix you right up.

Best of luck solareclipse :thumb:

of course i will do...i dont doubt his knowledge...noo....u misunderstand me...i respect what he teoll me...i just read it again to understand all of what he wrote...i am thankfull of all of u guys...i am not someone like smartass...no definetely not...i bwill use all the advices he gave me....i wonder what is EWC?what mean a top dress of EWC?i am sorry guys i an write a bit correct i can talk a bit orrect but i cant understand when i read all the phrases..thanks a lot:Namaste:

of course i will do...i dont doubt his knowledge...noo....u misunderstand me...i respect what he teoll me...i just read it again to understand all of what he wrote...i am thankfull of all of u guys...i am not someone like smartass...no definetely not...i bwill use all the advices he gave me....i wonder what is EWC?what mean a top dress of EWC?i am sorry guys i an write a bit correct i can talk a bit orrect but i cant understand when i read all the phrases..thanks a lot:Namaste:

EWC = Earth worm castings

ok.thanks...sorry for beeing stressfull and write a lot..hopefuly i got a few not germinated seeds.next grow i will do i will read very much...after all i am newbie..i just realise...

i went and bought the WEC and i bought a soil ph meter and a botlle of nutes hesi coco full of micro elements N-P-K 3-3.9-5.1.......i chec the discoloured leaf and the ph was a bit less tha 6...the others were a bit less than 7.....shall i wait to dry the soil to use the worm staff?
no need to reply....just tell that i straight did wat u said ..thank u very ,much.. all of u guys..

by the way the 3 plants 30+ days old ,less than 10 cm tall ph is seems ok...today is cloudy but warm...i will wait to dry the soil,i will let it dr\ied for as long i see it can handle...and then i will start to try to fix them even if i have a few weeks left.

the worm staff (WEC) i paid it and i will have it on monday....probably tuesday coz monday i will make a small travel.

IMG_20160514_134358_Small_.jpg
IMG_20160514_134353_Small_.jpg
IMG_20160514_134346_Small_.jpg
IMG_20160514_134334_Small_.jpg
IMG_20160514_134354_Small_.jpg
IMG_20160514_134435_Small_.jpg

:thanks::adore::peace::thanks::allgood: some fun...for thank u people...i see here members are very friendly and care to help u with problems...thats mean lots to me..unfortunately i am very stressfull person and talk alot and panic with no reason and I WANT TO SAY A NICE BIG FROM MY HEART THANK YOU.

Don't be so hard on yourself solareclipse. I'm sure things will get better for you now. Hopefully you'll be able to nurse a couple of these stunted plants back to health, but if not.... there are plenty of seeds.... don't beat yourself up, just try again if you have to.

I will make one more suggestion and that is to start a grow journal here:Journals in Progress

You will have many more people following you and that means more help when you run into problems. You have come to the right place, you can write a good post (very understandable too :) and you already know how to post pictures.

Best of luck in Africa... you may even get some neighbors following along.

See ya,
Beav
:goodluck:

LOL

Stop apologizing.

So Stress from many things show up as similar symptoms. Many things are easy to diagnose wrong because the symptom is the same.

So yeah those look seriously stunted. If you have outside in semi tropical to tropical environment in a decent soil the only thing you can do wrong is in watering. There can also be bugs outside but you are not dealing with that.

Mycorrhizae is a symbiotic fungi that grows into the roots. It does not take the place of roots or fix roots. They play a very important role in nature and if we include them our roots work much better and the uptake rates are buffered which helps a lot. But it does not fix not having roots. They just make available roots work better.

So likely then it is all just pH and a dead "soil". That is supper simple just do what I already recommended.

I make my own compost and it is super rich. I just laid a half inch as top dressing (Top Dressing is just put fresh stuff on the surface of the soil and when you water it absorbs down) as I used too small of pots and the things are blowing up in mid bloom (were stating to slow down and now are taking off). You can get a whole host of microbes and good fertilizers in there with a top dressing.

Now the real aggressive fast way is to "brew" the compost or Earth Worm Castings in a bucket of water with some other stuff. Then after 2 days you strain the solution out. The solution left over is very strong and when applied will correct most all issues in the root zone including everything you are having problems with. The left over sludge is worthless if done right and all the good stuff is in

There are bottles of stuff you can buy also but they don't work as easily or as well and are much more expensive. I think if you want to get serious about growing cannabis then you really want to start making your own EWC tea. I can get some good stuff for cheap at the grow store...but making you own is big advantages as I change the recipe a lot to work with what the plants need at that stage of growth. So like in bloom I add more phos.

Here is how I do it. You MUST leave out (DO NOT USE) the crab meal since you are dealing with Autos.

VI's - Subcool Based - 2 Worm - Multi-Strain - Mother Hunt - 2016 - Page 8

first thanks a lot for understanding me... won't start typing coz i won't stop...lol...i will do what u told me and i believe verything gonna be ok....i did start a grow journal with those plants and sme more....Let's Begin A Journal With Autos

...today i found out that coco soil doesnt have nutrients at all. it is my first time with coco...so,i believe its time to stop typing...hahaha....ευχαριστω πολυ....thank u very much guys...i felt better already...i thought some people thought that i insult them and felt a bit bad for this...have a nice sutarday night...:thumb::thanks:

they finaly didnt get me what i paid,,,the gave WEC in liquid...is that ok?can i use it by watering the plants?can i use ferts with WEX..the WEX we talk about it i must buy it from net and will take more than 10 days...thanks.

LOL

Stop apologizing.

So Stress from many things show up as similar symptoms. Many things are easy to diagnose wrong because the symptom is the same.

So yeah those look seriously stunted. If you have outside in semi tropical to tropical environment in a decent soil the only thing you can do wrong is in watering. There can also be bugs outside but you are not dealing with that.

Mycorrhizae is a symbiotic fungi that grows into the roots. It does not take the place of roots or fix roots. They play a very important role in nature and if we include them our roots work much better and the uptake rates are buffered which helps a lot. But it does not fix not having roots. They just make available roots work better.

So likely then it is all just pH and a dead "soil". That is supper simple just do what I already recommended.

I make my own compost and it is super rich. I just laid a half inch as top dressing (Top Dressing is just put fresh stuff on the surface of the soil and when you water it absorbs down) as I used too small of pots and the things are blowing up in mid bloom (were stating to slow down and now are taking off). You can get a whole host of microbes and good fertilizers in there with a top dressing.

Now the real aggressive fast way is to "brew" the compost or Earth Worm Castings in a bucket of water with some other stuff. Then after 2 days you strain the solution out. The solution left over is very strong and when applied will correct most all issues in the root zone including everything you are having problems with. The left over sludge is worthless if done right and all the good stuff is in

There are bottles of stuff you can buy also but they don't work as easily or as well and are much more expensive. I think if you want to get serious about growing cannabis then you really want to start making your own EWC tea. I can get some good stuff for cheap at the grow store...but making you own is big advantages as I change the recipe a lot to work with what the plants need at that stage of growth. So like in bloom I add more phos.

Here is how I do it. You MUST leave out (DO NOT USE) the crab meal since you are dealing with Autos.

VI's - Subcool Based - 2 Worm - Multi-Strain - Mother Hunt - 2016 - Page 8

i read this many times to understanding properly...i understand now...i will read and the recipe a lot of times and i will try to make one...thank u Village...

Hmmmm,
Did you combine user names? I was thinking you were a fairly new grower with only 2 or 3 threads and now I see you have been here over a year.

Back
Top Bottom