First Grow - I'm Happy

Damien102

These are from my first grow. Two plants (GG Auto's, 5 Gal bags, 2X2X4 tent, 100w Q Board, "Rapid Start" root stim, GH Flora Trio, CalMag+, Bud Candy) The picture on the table is the first plant that ripenedm cut about 10 days ago, the ones with me holding the cola's were cut yesterday. The tent got out of hand and the cola's were blocking light from all the lower growth so their still in the tent finishing (now that that they're retting light). These are just the cola's I'll post pics of what I got from the single bud site's when I cut them.
Don't know if this is typical for the small tent I've got, but whether it is or not, I'm a happy camper!
I do have a question though.... My cat loves chewing on the leaves of Corn on the cob and pot. Will chewing on pot leaves (just leaves not bud) hurt a cat?

IMG_1271.JPG

IMG_1249.JPG

IMG_1272.JPG

IMG_1282.JPG

I still have 3 GG seeds and 1 Big Bud. I just planted a Big Bud in my yard to see if it will grow. I don't have big hopes for that one. I'm an a state that has 90+ degree summers with 80 rh. It may get to flower, But I'm not sure it will like the heat and humidity at that stage.
I smoked a little GG from the first cut yesterday. It's dry enough to smoke, but I want to let it cure for about a month before I put it in my regular stash rotation.
Any idea for future grow?.... I'm going to work with the seeds I have. When they're gone, I'm thinking Amnesia Haze.

These are from my first grow. Two plants (GG Auto's, 5 Gal bags, 2X2X4 tent, 100w Q Board, "Rapid Start" root stim, GH Flora Trio, CalMag+, Bud Candy) The picture on the table is the first plant that ripenedm cut about 10 days ago, the ones with me holding the cola's were cut yesterday. The tent got out of hand and the cola's were blocking light from all the lower growth so their still in the tent finishing (now that that they're retting light). These are just the cola's I'll post pics of what I got from the single bud site's when I cut them.
Don't know if this is typical for the small tent I've got, but whether it is or not, I'm a happy camper!
I do have a question though.... My cat loves chewing on the leaves of Corn on the cob and pot. Will chewing on pot leaves (just leaves not bud) hurt a cat?

IMG_1271.JPG

IMG_1249.JPG

IMG_1272.JPG

IMG_1282.JPG
WOW fantastic. :cheer:
What a harvest great work my friend @Damien102 :bravo:
I think I see a Nug of the Month. ;)

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

WOW fantastic. :cheer:
What a harvest great work my friend @Damien102 :bravo:
I think I see a Nug of the Month. ;)

Bill
Hi Bill... You mentioned that "Nug Of The Month" thing... I'm interested in submitting the two cola's from the second from the bottom photo after I take them off the drying line, but can't find where to send a submission photo. Can you point me in the right direction? Maybe link or page title where i submit? I already did a search that just came up with rules'n stuff, (already closed for this month) but didn't say where to submit.
Thanks much an have a great day!

That's May it's closed, but June starts soon.
Great work Amigo, hope your having a nice weekend.

Bill

Edit: you need 4 more posts to reach 50 so you can vote.

Back
Top Bottom