First grow in woods (Advice?)

yourname36

First grow of one of our plants in the woods. Bottom leaves have turned yellow recently (after 3 days of on and off storming and down pours) and also the branches are slightly red. We transplanted this plant once, about a week and a half ago. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
sorry the pics are shit, but it just rained (as you can see)
4450.jpg

3593.jpg

2704.jpg

11026.jpg

how is the canopy above you is there alot of tall trees.Might not be getting enough light.Plus it may be recovering from the transfer.No matter what good luck man.:goodluck:

it gets light from about 10 am to 7 at night but i have another plant in the woods which gets 9 am to 8 pm. i was thinking about getting some fish emulsion and using that because it looks like it fell behind because weve had a ton of rain in a short period of time w hail and shit. so i was wondering if thatll speed things up and it would get a little bit more bushier?

If you have to re-transplant it at any time, add a good amount of perlite - that mud looks pretty heavy to me.

Is it just on the old leaves? When a plant suffers a deficiency of a transportable element, it will move that element to the newer growth - which will cause the deficiency to show up on the older growth first. (When it suffers a deficiency of a non-transportable element, since it cannot move the element you will see the damage on the newer growth as at the time that the older growth was, err, newer growth there was no deficiency.) The Problems, Pests & Disease Control sub-forum has a good stickied thread and reading it would be an excellent place to start. If you don't find a ready answer in that thread or in others in the same forum, you might ask a staff member to move this thread to that forum as it would probably receive more attention.

Actually, it probably belongs there anyway. I'll PM Soniq420 and ask him.

there has been 2 set of 4 leaves that have fallen off after the transplant and that mud is very thick and heavy but it gets the most sun out of our woods that wouldnt be spotted by others but the reason we transplanted was because someone was messing with our plants and we had 5 but only down to 2 now.. yea my bad about posting this in the wrong forums, ill try to move it somehow.

the sun looks great. could be 2 reasons. the strain you chose was transpotted outdoors "incorrectly"-best word to use with less typing-AND/or-the soil that the plant is in holds too much moisture, thereby suffication causing the leaves to yellow with poor growth. its kinda too late to trans again, it looks like on its last leg. my suggestion, learn from this one and smoke what you can from it.

but foreel, that soil looks too muddy, if it is, you shoulda added some sand or rocks or something to better airiate that soil

Also for anyone that has seen any Deer around where you don't want them eating vegetation plant Rosemary Deer will not eat it or even walk through it, I'm sorry if this is off topic but i think if Deer may be a hazard then Rosemary is ur solution. Hope this helps some one!

looks like over watering i had a few do that. and if the soil you have them in is like mud or not good drain off this will not get better . everytime it rains you will have the same prob . :rollit:

The uniformity of the yellowing leaves appears to be N def, so adding some fish emulsion would be a good idea and/or any other source of N. If it stays wet/muddy, you may have a problem with stem rot, which happens when the soil is too wet and there is not enough oxygen to the roots. Usually the stalk/stems get red and then dies off just above the ground. Although, the pics do not ressemble stem rot, and a little red could be alot of other things.....deficiency, temp....?

Good Luck +rep

dont skimp on your defenses when you grow in the bush, i vegd my plant for two months in the bush, all was going well until one day the bugs got too it and now all the leaves have holes. if i do it next summer i will definitley build a greenhouse. the greenhouse would be so easy to cover up when you have to flower it so id recommend building the frame soon

Back
Top Bottom