First grow is a little troubled

Blazingdragon

Hi guys. Would appreciate some input and enlightenment if possible. I am on my first grow using cuttings from a blue cheese plant. 29 days into flowering. I have 4 girls under 2 x 600w lamps. I am concerned due to what seems to be stunted growth. They seem to have stalled at 2ft height each and bud growth seems slow. Patience is not my strongest virtue , however I would expect my girls are a bit further along as they are right now. Can anyone advise if they are where they need to be or behind considering height and bud size shown in my pics. I have 3 gall pots too. Apologies for the picture quality.

420-magazine-mobile1306798488.jpg

420-magazine-mobile62402967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1051640261.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good spot! Would you suggest adding another fan? I have one oscillating fan and an output

What nutes and medium are you using? Have you given them any flowering nutes? High in P will help them transition but you're already 29 days in...

I know that coconut water has great growth boosting properties. As well as using molasses to help boost soil microbe life. Lastly I've been turned onto Kelp Meal as a great tea for all stages of growth.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks dubnation...I've heard about the coconut water. Will look into it a bit more. I'm using Canna Flora at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom