First grow, need advice

MacEFL

This is my first grow and I need some advice. I received some clones a couple of days ago that were in a cone shaped foam or sponge type "holder". they all had roots growing through the cone. Opening the slit very little I decided that there was no way to remove the cone without removing the roots as well. So, I planted in soil in pots and am hoping for the best. I am guessing that this is correct.

I went to the grow store and bout some Advanced Nutrients Micro and Grow. They were out of Bloom. I got home and was reading the label and saw that it was for hydroponic use. My question is can I use it for soil and at what ratios to a gallon of water and how often do I feed? One of the bottles was cracked open and I didn't realize until I got home so I probably cannot return it.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

pH_chart71.jpg

Yes you can use it for soil are you growing indoors or outdoors
What soil are you using
Make sure to pH your water also

I agree with COKE... I used it a few years back when I shut down my hydro but had soil left. I used the same hydro chart and sometimes a little extra once I could see the plants could handle it. Soil is a great buffer/filter. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom