Advice needed

steeders

Hey folks I have removed 2 leaves from my plant just small ones that were in the way of bud sites is it okay to do so I've been reading up since I done it a couple hours ago and now I'm worried the plant will stop growing is this right ?? I know you shouldn't mess with a plant that's in flower but is it okay in veg ? I was planning doing a scrog so I thought it was okay ? Someone please help me lol

Many thanks in advance (",)

some people take more than a couple of leaves , you should see what they do when the flux and manifold , you would think the plants would die
Is that what they call the mainline method ? I've seen a vid on YouTube I was cringing m8 but it did end up with 2 big buds but I couldn't do that to my plants seems a waste but each to there own (",)

Ah right that makes sense I suppose (",) here is a nubie question for you but since you have helped me out before I'm inclined to take your advice !! How old should my plants be before triggering 12/12 ? My mate does it at 4 weeks but I think that's a bit soon I realise you can leave it as long as you want but I just wondered if there is a best time to do it m8 ?? Sorry for the dumb questions like but if you don't ask you don't know (",)

Also look up defoilation for greater yields. If you like growing a plant for 6 months or longer look at main lining or on here they call it flux.

It requires a much much longer veg time.

I bloom after roughly 8 weeks of veg can be longer or a Lil less.

I yield hp minimum more veg=more bud
More roots = more bud. Bigger pot= bigger buds
For the most part.

My journals show perpetual ongoing rooms that yield between 8-12lbs per month.fluxing, main lining, bending can all produce incredible results but I can yield way way more in shorter periods of time without it. That being said I've done it in the past and currently have a mainlined Dutch that's been growing since late October. I just don't have the time or need.

DSC_30411.JPG

thanks.

It's a great method. I just have deadlines. The Dutch grows out of control so figured I'd try once again. Done it out outdoor and a couple times indoor. It's perfect if you can have patience. And limited heighth restrictions other than that top or super crop. I'll I do is top and thats it.
This plant I'm competing in our plant of the month all it was done to it was topped. Grew 90 days from seed to hang
DSC_19831.JPG
DSC_17441.JPG

thanks.

It's a great method. I just have deadlines. The Dutch grows out of control so figured I'd try once again. Done it out outdoor and a couple times indoor. It's perfect if you can have patience. And limited heighth restrictions other than that top or super crop. I'll I do is top and thats it.
This plant I'm competing in our plant of the month all it was done to it was topped. Grew 90 days from seed to hang
DSC_19831.JPG
DSC_17441.JPG
How long did you veg that for m8? And when you say all you done was top it how many times did you top it ??

Back
Top Bottom