Help, finally bringing plants in because of cold, need advice.

IdTokethat

First off, let me tell you now i DO NOT READ when i ask a question or am looking something up, and get a 30 paragraph response for a simple quesstion
please just answer in 1-3 sentences for the following questions
PLEASE I DONT WANT THEM TO DIE

1.First off whats a good temperature, im probably setting them up in a basement behind something
2.Lighting, im not sure how much watts but i have a lightbulb about 3 feet long that ill be putting above 2 plants, almost touching them is that okay?..I also have one of those twisty bulbs that i think is florescent and how can i add that in?
3.Ventilation, if i just put a fan blowing out for a few hours during the day and then a bout an hour blowing in is this okay, i really dont have much money to be buying vents or anything especiaally this late in the grow
4. Are they going to be okay, one may be pregnant because of a foolish mistake of not catching a male plant in time, which is now seperated, theve been outsdie in 40-70 degree weather for the past few weeks, and one is now either pregnant or a hermpaphodite, is that okay to leave with the one plant thats not showing its sex yet(although i may have ccaught a few hairs on it)
5.Any other advice?
6.What can I do with the male plant, i was thinking about taking the advice from this site and using method four with the leaves, the thing is about 4 feet tall with tremendous leaves and its covered in seeds

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED BUT PLEASE HURRY :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom