SmokedOutDigg

Hi you guys so I planted some NYCD from crop kings on the fourth of Feb and the temperature has been 45-65 at night and 70-75 during the day here in Florida . well I want to know is the temperature to cold for them to grow properly. I have it covered at night though, but i Mm a first timer if you can help me please do so any advice would be appreciated

I don't think it will hurt them really. Maybe just slow them, mostly. It depends on the strain as well and how acclimatized it is to cold. . It can do wonders to bring out flowering colour in some strains.

Yeah I think a lot of variables....I know mine in my shed did not like it when it got under 55....not sure if soil in a pot is colder than soil in the ground, and whether that makes a difference or not. I'd just keep an eye on them as you should be able to tell if they are not liking it at all.

I don't think it will hurt them really. Maybe just slow them, mostly. It depends on the strain as well and how acclimatized it is to cold. . It can do wonders to bring out flowering colour in some strains.
You are rite with that strain thing. Some cannabis thrive in colder weather

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Yea. Mine are small for Thier age but I kept the light right above them and their nodes are close and the leaves nice. No discoloration either. No wilting. Just not growing as fast.

Back
Top Bottom