Need help, temperature of -outdoor- plants

IdTokethat

recently its been getting colder around my house(southern wisconsin).The temperature today was in the mid 50s and its still like that tonight, however its supposed to start getting colder..by that i mean 50s by day and high thirties low forties at night. Ive been growing 3 beautiful plants that are starting to bud(and 2 of them are growing these weird seed things all over them..if u can id like to know what that is also). But anywhom..is it to cold for them?Should i bring them in..and if and when i do what will i need, my plan is if i need to to put them in a small space with a fan blowing out one end for a vent, one florescent (full spectrum) 2 and a half foot bulb above them..with them close to eachother so its only a few inches from each, and another bulb in the center of them pointing up..with a space heater on a timer for about a half hour twice a day to make the temperature around 75-80 during the day and 65-73ish at night.Is this a good plan, can they stay outside..helps apreciated
P.S
Tips on drying/healign...i planed on trimming them, hanging them by the center stem upside down in a 50% humidified area thats dark for about a week, and then putting them in jars till ready

Once again helps aprreciated :thank you:

IdTokethat Hello! BayAreaStoner is giving great advise! Spend some time in the Growroom forums. Check out the great growers BayAreaStoner mentioned, These people all are very , very helpful. Along with most members on 420 who are willingly to answer your Questions. The Best advise I can give to you is do the research, It's a great way to find pics and info that you remember and help you to become a better grower and more knowledgable for things that you incounter in the future. Best of luck with your plants. You are in the right Place! :welcome: See you around. :peace:

i have outdoor plant that i have moved in to my shed with a 400 watt bulb it is all insulated to try and hold some heat beause its cold out now.i have also put a 4"in take fan coming in and pushing air back out through a gap i left at the top of the roof.air tempreture is between 24 and 28 degrees at the day time and can fall too 14 and 18 at night.is this ok or do i need to intreduce some heat at night or should i leave her be,thinking have couple more weeks till harvest,worried about picking up mould because of climate change.any thoughts will be happy taken in.thanks..:ganjamon:

:welcome: to 420! Glad you came to us for help and I garentee you will find it here!
First- I am on my first grow currently and I cant compare to the experts you have here! But the 2 that are growing the seeds, you need to sperate them for the 3rd that isn't. The seeds mean that it is a male. and you don't want them near the 3rd plant, i believe, if I am correct. But like I said I am no expert! lol. Like I said I am no expert so I can't exactly give you correct details but I do know that much!

Second- Tempature, my grow is currently outside as well and i started late in the season so mine is still vegging (growing). ANd hasn't started to flower, like yous, yet. I know it has to be in the 40's to do some damage to your plants. What I have been doing is taking mine outside during the day, if it isn't raining, and then I bring them in at night, and they have been doing ok. I am as well bringing mine inside and I am currently setting up my grow area inside quickly so I can bring her inside. But there are a lot of people on here that can give you excellent advice on how and what to do for your plants and what you will need if you choose to bring them indoors! Check out some of the links in my journal and you will see alot there that will get you heading in the right direction for your plants! The "Live and Learn" quote is the link to my current grow journal... check it out!

Here are a few people that can help you: PitViper, Andy Botwin, BigErie, dfw-guy, and this is just to name a few! I hope all this has helped you and at least point you in the right direction! Good Luck and Welcome again! Glad to have you here!! Enjoy and Stay High homie!!

:cheer: (((WELCOME))) :cheer:

I agree it sounds like you have 2 male plants 1 female i would go throw a trash bag over them so not to release the pollen while cutting them

Back
Top Bottom