Ram Humidifier For Hydroponic Grow Rooms

dbones

Aloha y’all!
I just got a “Ram Ultrasonic Humidifier” that says it’s made for Hydroponics Grow Room: I may be over-worrying but does anyone know if the green light it emits is okay to have on at night? It is a green light but it’s fairly bright? Anyone have any ideas on it is okay to have on at night, in dark period? Thanks in advance!

Thanks. I have in fact , but wow it’s a strong light! The green glow is getting through all the tape and magazine paper I put on it!
Then I ran out of time for lights out and figured I should just turn it off for now:’thing is, it really needs needs the humidity!
I guess I’m going to have to go in with my torch covered in green plastic:
I hope this will be ok - I prefer but to go in at all - but I’m thinking I can put some black fabric, like a tshirt, on it and that should do it. I feel like I have to cuz the humidity has been 20%!
Cheers!!

Aloha y’all!
I just got a “Ram Ultrasonic Humidifier” that says it’s made for Hydroponics Grow Room: I may be over-worrying but does anyone know if the green light it emits is okay to have on at night? It is a green light but it’s fairly bright? Anyone have any ideas on it is okay to have on at night, in dark period? Thanks in advance!
Hi dbones. New member here. I was wondering how you got on with the green light inside the RAM humidifier. I have just bought one myself and I'm really apprehensive about putting in my grow room.

Hi dbones. New member here. I was wondering how you got on with the green light inside the RAM humidifier. I have just bought one myself and I'm really apprehensive about putting in my grow room.

they use that color for the led indicator because it does not emit a light spectrum that causes issues. a lot of growers use green lighting if they have to work on the plants during the dark cycle.

i have a heater in my space with a red led. red is definitely something to stay away from. i have taped that led with black electrical tape, and have not had issues.

they use that color for the led indicator because it does not emit a light spectrum that causes issues. a lot of growers use green lighting if they have to work on the plants during the dark cycle.

i have a heater in my space with a red led. red is definitely something to stay away from. i have taped that led with black electrical tape, and have not had issues.
Thanks I thought so. Normally I wouldn't worry. It's just that the full water tank lights up. The bulb is actually inside the water tank. So it's sort of magnified and lights up the whole grow room. So i suppose another question is. Is it ok to have a green lamp in your grow room 24 hours per day?

green is not a spectrum the plant uses. it reflects it back. it's why leaves are green.

that said, if you have a green light carrying enough white in the spectrum, there will be trouble. you are gonna have to ask yourself if you think the company would still be selling a product if it destroyed the very thing it was designed to help

Back
Top Bottom