What are your experiences with humidifiers in a tent?

GITTO

I ve been managing to keep my plants alive in 15-25 rh and flower them but my harvests are a bit concerning when i think about all the investment i made for my tent lights etc. I am currently using a 4*4 gorilla grow tent with a mars 2 1200 running inside and my fan is sp td 160m^3/hour so its something like 94 cfm. I checked some ultrasonic humidifiers on internet and they are generally rated 300ml/hour. My question is can i make my rh go up by installing a humidifier or will the water particles get sucked away instantly making my humidifier a joke with no effect ? What are your experiences ?

Re: What are your experiences with humidifiers in a tent ?

They tend to produce a lot of heat and consume a lot of electricity. I've never used one myself, just keep things well ventilated.

I have 2 in my tent and heat was never an issue, got 25% more using humidifier, yeah ventilation is important, but humidity is just as important. Any thing under around 25% will cause nute lockout and yield will suffer. So I've read... but my humidifiers let out no heat. The fan blowing is actually quite cool

I have 2 in my tent and heat was never an issue, got 25% more using humidifier, yeah ventilation is important, but humidity is just as important. Any thing under around 25% will cause nute lockout and yield will suffer. So I've read... but my humidifiers let out no heat. The fan blowing is actually quite cool

What is your air circulation rate ? Do you use 2 because they cant keep up with the extraction fans ?

Hi!

Since you were talking about humidifier, I am searching for a good brand of humidifier for my sun room . If you don't mind please propose a first class brand. Much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom