First grow - Nutrient issue

Bubbagun

Hey guys, I'm currently doing my first grow and I'm pretty please so far with the results. I had a bit of a problem with nute burn to begin with which still shows on some of the leaves. I've flushed them out and fed them lower strength nutes which seems to have some the job but some of the leaves are still brown and crispy

Do you think I should trim the leaves?
When should I add pk?
Do they look ok for 4th week flowering or are they abit slow?

Feeding them 5.8 ph water at 600ppm at the moment
Temps 21 off 26 on

Help is much appreciated

image25160.jpg
image25159.jpg
image25158.jpg
image25158.jpg
image25157.jpg
image25156.jpg
image25155.jpg

Re: First grow

I would leave them since you have a lot of defol to do and at this point that could freak her out with the other problem you had with over fert. Try to not stress her out at this point, this is where she will really start packing on the weight by building flowers.

PK booster is something you need to be real careful with, it too will easily burn your plants, so go real low & slow with it. Week 4-6 of flower is where you can use some PK Booster.

Re: First grow

There's definitely some micro-deficiency going on, what nutes are you using? Could be nitrogen, zinc, iron or sulfur deficiency. Overfeeding probably hurt them a little too. I'd remove any brown crispy leaves, but I'd leave the ones that are 50% green or more

Back
Top Bottom